hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

Korra x3 Should I assume Cave snuck in as the wolf that Ulra witness get buried in the landslide?

I totally remember that part of your post now! Hahaha. Cave very well could be that wolf. And thank you Shiny for including me in your post. I wasn't sure where to go from there, and quite frankly, I was really hoping someone would stumble across Cave.

Also, thank your for the suggestion, Avialae, that's a pretty cool idea. My original idea for Cave, ability wise, was he would be able to spontaneously combust, and be able to regenerate his flesh. Neat, huh?

~Cool Fact~

Cave Canem is Latin for "Beware of Dog".

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

I'm not gonna leaving you hanging, Brotato. Aha. I planned on posting this morning.

Drow, I've just been assuming that Tobias was working inside the camp and sorting people out. 20mia hadn't had their Beta leave after all.

I haven't been writing from the POV as if he were out of the camp, just hasn't been seen yet

Also Aegis is only taking responsibility of the situation until the appropriate person appears, rather then trying to be 'Boss Man'. Better someone actively control a 'crisis' situation then let everybody do as they please and create more chaos. He isn't doing anything different to Ylva. I.E. Ylva(Delta) is organizing the Delta's. Aegis(Gamma) is organizing the Gamma's.

Once Pierce,Symaro are back or Tobias is present, then Aegis will take the back seat as per requirement.

Edited by TotallyDrow

I get why Aegis is taking responsibility :3 (I didn't know you were acting as if he hadn't seen Tobias yet though). However, since Ylva knows where Tobias is at, they don't understand/realize the purpose of Aegis "barking orders".

Aegis was asleep until the eartquake occurred, so he isn't even aware of Torque being in camp, nor the active locations of everyone. Basically, he just came out; everyones in panic mode and the person in charge cant be found. Either due to unfortunate circumstance or just due to the confusion caused.

Anyways, might not post in the rp till tomorrow. Sleeping Early so I can stay awake for the Manny vs Floyd match today. No chance I am going to miss Manny's Victory.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Sorry for not posting lately, uni work has been keeping me busy.

By the way, you all know Skitt can't move the rubble out of the way, right? Unless you'd want a pit of lava in the middle of the camp tongue.gif

I think I misunderstood Skitt's abilities then |D I kind of assumed that he could use his "Adaptive Armor" ability to pull chunks out of the boulder and, thus, weaken it.

But, "Eruption" could prove a bit of fun. :3

Well, it would certainly stir up some action haha xd.png

Ahhh no I imagined it more like...uhh...there's a superhero I can't remember right now, but they would place their hand on a surface and it would kind of "crawl" up their arm and cover their body. Kind of like that, if it makes sense?

And yeah it could, but it could also burn and kill the rest of the pack xd.png

Edit: Although! If he does use it on solid stone, the stone would only crack, so there's that

Edited by earwig

Well, if Skitt used it on the ground under the boulder, Cave would be able to jump over the hole or just float out while made of sand, and the boulder would fall in and speed up the time it takes for the lava hole to seal over, maybe?

And I have to laugh at the name Cave, because whenever I hear it I think of Cave Johnson in Portal 2 . . . I can't but help but picture Cave the wolf call all of the Cursed wolves "bean counters" now.

I'm pretty sure apps go here...

Username: Moonbeam22

Name: Anaya

Power: Stealth

Abilities: 1. She has a "ghost mode" that she can go into, making her body slightly translucent and very difficult to make out. It is not complete invisibility, but an unsuspecting wolf could not make her out while she is in this state.

2. She can mask her scent at will, making impossible for prey or predator to smell her.

3. Her paws make no sound, even when walking on dead leaves, twigs, etc.

DRAWBACKS: When she chooses to use one or more of these abilities, she becomes weakened. Her personal strength (running, fighting, biting, etc.), but wounds afflicted upon her are made worse. A bite that would only take a few days to heal might take a month if she aquired it whilst in her "ghost mode", masking her scent, etc. This forces her to avoid combat at all costs, and flee if she is presented with a foe of any match to her.

Appearance: http://e08595.medialib.glogster.com/media/...013-std-jpg.jpg]http://e08595.medialib.glogster.com/media/...013-std-jpg.jpg

***Eyes are amber, and she has ash-grey fur on her muzzle and her paws

Personality: In correlation with her power, Anaya is quiet, and typically doesn't want to be the center of attention. However, she is by no means cold or unfriendly to those who approach her. On the contrary, she is warm hearted and mother-like (to pups in particular), and is always eager to help. She is incredibly clever, and is good at working around obstacles and problem-solving. She holds a good set of morals, and is loyal to the point of death.

History: Anaya was born to a pair of lone wolves attempting to stay put of the conflict. They had lived a comfortable life until Anaya and her two brothers were about 8 moons old. The family accidentally came across a scrabble between Hallowed and Cursed wolves, were assumed Hallows by the Cursed, and attacked. The Hallowed were unfortunately outnumbered, so all but Anaya were killed. The two remaining Hallow wolves took the newly orphaned pup in, and she was raised as a Hallowed wolf from there.

Mate Preference: Male only

Alliance: Hallowed

Position: Gamma hunter

Edited by Moonbeam22

Uggghhh, my schedule should now be relatively clear, so I can get a post in....But would someone mind summarizing everything up to me, especially anything that has to do with Tobias?

(Also, we lost the tournament, lost the first game by three, and the second one was a tie: 0 to 0. We had a shoot out, tied the first round, and then lost the second round)

Sorry to hear that Mia. sad.gif Better luck next time.

But I'm happy to see you active again. laugh.gif

To summarize, There was an earthquake.

Pierce led a group of hunters out, and was injured badly as a result of the earthquake.

Symaro cleared out the Deltas' den and was injured by falling rocks.

After realizing Pierce is out there and could be injured, he enlisted Solla (random NPC's help) to ho help Pierce and her party.

They got there, patched Pierce up a bit, then Ylva showed up and now Pierce, Ylva and Symaro are on their way back to camp. I think Tobias is expected to do damage control, manage the chaos at camp. xd.png

The earthquake was pretty bad, and a few of the dens may have collapsed.

With Pierce, Symaro out of camp and Aegis unaware of Tobias's location, Aegis is taking temporary control of the situation until he meets up with Tobias. since he doesnt know where he is or what his current condition is (trapped, injured etc)

Have had him ask around for Tobias location (using npc's). Could not have seen him etc due to the commotion brought on by the chaos.

I'm pretty sure apps go here...

Username: Moonbeam22

Name: Anaya

Power: Stealth

Abilities: 1. She has a "ghost mode" that she can go into, making her body slightly translucent and very difficult to make out. It is not complete invisibility, but the average wolf could not make her out while she is in this state.

2. She can mask her scent at will, making impossible for prey or predator to smell her.

3. Her paws make no sound, even when walking on dead leaves, twigs, etc.

Appearance: user posted image

***Eyes are amber, and she has ash-grey fur on her muzzle and her paws

Personality: In correlation with her power, Anaya is quiet, and typically doesn't want to be the center of attention. However, she is by no means cold or unfriendly to those who approach her. On the contrary, she is warm hearted and mother-like (to pups in particular), and is always eager to help. She is incredibly clever, and is good at working around obstacles and problem-solving. She holds a good set of morals, and is loyal to the point of death.

History: Anaya was born to a pair of lone wolves attempting to stay put of the conflict. They had lived a comfortable life until Anaya and her two brothers were about 8 moons old. The family accidentally came across a scrabble between Hallowed and Cursed wolves, were assumed Hallows by the Cursed, and attacked. The Hallowed were unfortunately outnumbered, so all but Anaya were killed. The two remaining Hallow wolves took the newly orphaned pup in, and she was raised as a Hallowed wolf from there.

Mate Preference: Male only

Alliance: Hallowed

Position: Gamma hunter

I'm not an approver, but I have a few notes on your character. First of all, you say she can go "slightly" translucent, and adds that the average wolf could not make her out like that. I think if she only went slightly translucent, a wolf would still have a fairly good chance of seeing her. If you wanted to say something like she goes "almost completely" translucent, that would be better. Also, when you say an average wolf could not make her out, it seems like you are saying another wolf could not see her no matter what. That would be fine if you planned on making her completely invisible, but if you aren't, they would still have a small chance of seeing her, and it might be better if you changed the text to reflect that.

Also, the image you put up isn't working, at least not for me.

Otherwise, it looks decent, but you'll have to wait for Haze to approve it.

Moonbeam, I also have the same reservations as Avialae. In addition, her powers need drawbacks before she can be accepted. Limitations are required in order to make sure she doesn't have an advantage over other players without some sort of consequence.

And yeah, the image isn't working for me either. You can just link it.

Narvix, earwig? You guys still around?

I'm still here. I haven't got anything to respond to for Ulra and Lya (she's off to the side for now though), and I've been waiting to see if MyaMouse and Doc would post for Gale and Hawke first.

EDIT: I'll make a post in the next couple days to a week though. I've got finals next Monday and Tuesday with review sessions over the weekend.

Edited by Narvix

Mouse don't know what to do again

Hoping Mage'll make Spitfire see Vene get crushed and be torn between rejoicing at her new spot as a Beta (it's obvious) and terror?

Edited by MyaMouse

I'm working on a new character sheet for the Hallowed pack, however I'm unsure if I should post it since things seem to have died down for now . . .

You might as well c: I'm going to be putting up a new event soon, anyway. I just need more people to post so I can get to Pierce's next post.

I'm working on a neutral character I've been wanting to make for a while now. Yea I'm also a little saddened by how slow it got. sad.gif

I'll be posting within the week. My last finals are on the 12th. Math final is on the 11th but I need to put a bunch of time into studying for it before then since my teacher was horrible with explaining things and being understood.

Username: Brotato

Name: Otto

Power: Spiritualism

Abilities:

-Stand Among Them: Otto leaves his body behind, releasing his spirit to roam free. While he can go as far away from his body as he pleases and isn't directly affected by whatever happens to it, he still values it, for it is his primary way to interact with the physical world. Should it be attacked and killed, he will perish just like anyone else. While detached from his physical form, he can see and interact with other spirits around him, as if he was one of them. As a spirit, he negates most kinds of mental trickery, and is able to see reality with absolute clarity, as does anyone he uses his next ability on:

-Walk With Me: By tethering his soul to another willing participant, Otto can either forcefully purge hostile entities from someone's physical body, cleansing them of possessions, magic dampening or blocking effects and curses or other magical effects. In addition, he can use the tether to gently coax the spirit out of a willing body, allowing them to Walk Among Them with him. This is the only way Otto can verbally communicate. Once Otto un-tethers himself, the participant's spirit immediately returns to its host body, without any ill after-effects.

-Astral Transmission: Devoted to his passive ways, Otto has forsaken violence and developed one reliable way to get out of trouble. He has gained the ability to alternate between controlling his body and his spirit at will. In addition to which, he can de-materialise and switch the places of his physical body and his spirit at will, allowing him to protect it should it be attacked. He is, however, wary of exposing both to danger, as that would render this first and last line of defense useless.

Drawbacks/Details:

Stand Among Them: Leaves Otto's physical form extra vulnerable to magic-based attacks. As a spirit, he is impervious to damage, but also has no way of causing it himself. He is not invisible as a spirit, and manifests as a semi-translucent glowing blue spectre of his physical form. As a spirit, he can not interact with the physical world directly, and can phase through barriers like walls and doors, but can not phase through anything wider or thicker then his overall length. He can not fly, but can take exceptionally long jumps. More often then not, the spirits he perceives are those of the wandering dead who have willingly chosen to remain on the mortal plane for one reason or another. Not all dead end up like that.

Walk With Me: While tethered, he can not use Astral Transmission, and is vulnerable to attacks.

Astral Transmission: As mentioned, to attain this ability, Otto has forsaken violence. He will not and can not cause harm to another living being.

Appearance:[X]

Personality:

Otto is mute, which makes him as distant that distant can be. Clinging firmly to his neutrality, he finds solace in solitude, and rarely ever approaches another wolf. However, he is quite curious. More often then not, he silently observes the actions of those around him, be that Hallowed, Cursed, or neutral like him. Content with letting things run their natural course, he is detached from the problems of others, and acts only if it means self-preservation. Having spent a great amount of time conversing with the deceased, he spends his downtime contemplating their claims and motives, hoping to draw some sort of sagely wisdom out of the departed. He is, bizzarrely enough, fully herbivorous. As distant and disdainful as he might be, though, Otto still has the most base of needs that any other wolf might have.

History: Born and raised with the Hallowed, Otto lead a solitary lifestyle, as a born pup with two stillborn siblings, from the first of two litters. Always the oddball, he didn't find much companionship especially after his powers started to manifest. He was not like the rest, with their flashy abilities of breathing fire or moving things without touching them. Otto's abilities started when he began seeing and interacting with entities that no one else seemed to see or hear. As a result, he was frequently mocked as a loon who talked to himself and had no special abilities by the other pups. Gradually, he grew quieter and more drawn into himself as the months passed, much to the concern of his parents. While others laughed, screamed and cried, Otto simply listened. To him, the problems of the living paled so much in comparison to those of the dead, that a shroud of apathy for his fellow wolves had started to cloud his mind. Feeling like there was nothing left for him within the ranks of the Hallowed, Otto willingly departed one night, leaving behind no footprints, no scent, nothing. It was as if he'd vanished into thin air from the omegas' den. He was never found, and to this day, continues to haunt the forestlands residing between the Hallowed and the Cursed. Recent events, however, have shaken him from his passive lifestyle. He may once again become involved in the affairs of the two rivaling packs.

Mate Preference: Female Only

Alliance: Neutral

Position: None

Other: He is mute, but may only converse vocally when "Walking" with someone, as during the process, he would be speaking to their spirit.

Edited by Brotato