hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

I believe Otto's supposed to distract Raj first.

EDIT:

I'm just going to post anyways, since I won't be able to get around to it any other day. I haven't gone on vacation in over a year, and I'm finally leaving for one on Sunday/Monday.

Edited by 20mia08

I believe Otto's supposed to distract Raj first.

EDIT:

I'm just going to post anyways, since I won't be able to get around to it any other day. I haven't gone on vacation in over a year, and I'm finally leaving for one on Sunday/Monday.

Oh... okay... have a good time. laugh.gif

I think the fact that we've lost Brotato is going to be too much to continue on in this roleplay, at least for me. If anything I'd rather start anew again once I've got the inspiration for it.

Yeah... Fair enough. I just wasn't certain since, when I last checked in, you were trying to get something up.

Anyways, I'll come 'round if ya do a reboot in the future.

If you're restarting, I'd love to re-join. I remember bailing on this, or was it the other Wolf RP because of being jerked around town by the bureaucracy here, at the time.

EDIT: It was the other one, I think hosted by 20mia08? I'm not sure if I ever entered this one.

I just hope you'll be around for that, Shiny.

Edited by Ælex

The non-magical wolf pack RP was called Night Pack by 20mia08, and he was in that one too. I'm not sure if you tried joining this one or the other one, but if/when I restart, you are more than welcome to join.