hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

Pluto could get involved as well. Waiting for an opportune moment to make his first post.

@Shiny, I've fixed the Hollowed / Hallowed typo's :3 edited the last post.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Well, sure but with who? Torque is a rogue and is on his own, so a gamma warrior from the Hallowed would probly be bad company. And Symaro is a healer, he won't be doing any fighting.

I dunno. I'm open to ideas. xd.png

I'll probably have something by tomorrow but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Perhaps as protection? I guess.

Pluto does have a perception ability. He may not be able to distinguish the color or any distinct patterns but he can distinguish shape.

Perhaps as protection? I guess.

Pluto does have a perception ability. He may not be able to distinguish the color or any distinct patterns but he can distinguish shape.

Let's just wing it, they can just interact. xd.png

Same for you mia, jump in anytime you feel like it for either of my characters. ^^

Edited by Brotato

Shiny? Could I ask for a response from Cobalt to Ulra's post? Or are you waiting on Mage to post with Spitfire?

I'm kinda confused here. Shiny said my wolfie is accepted, but hasn't added him to the list, so I'm afraid to post. Am I accepted or not?

Speaking of replies, I'm waiting for one from Ylva. xd.png

But it's okay. I can see almost everyone is preoccupied right now.

Yup. I'll have a post up for Ylva and Lya this* morning; in a couple hours.

Spyro, it should be safe for you to post since Shiny accepted your character. Just hasn't put the sheet up front yet.

(EDIT: I completely missed a word |D)

Edited by Narvix

Shiny,

I was wondering if I could postpone Pluto's acceptance. I've got a loner character in mind that would benefit more from Pluto's ability set then the abilities I have in mind for a 3rd character.

I'll most likely have the first draft up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit:

So here is the new form for the gamma warrior replacing Pluto's form.

Username: TotallyDrow

Name: Aegis

Power: Energy Manipulation

Abilities and Drawbacks:

[1. Barrier Creation V1 Aegis has the ability to manipulate the natural energy around him into forming large barriers capable of withstanding several blows both magical and physical. Aegis is free to move as the barrier remains adjacent to him, however only one can be created at a time and can be summoned either in front/behind/Above or on either side of his body. To summon another barrier on a different side requires the cancellation or destruction of the previous. there is short interval between barriers if the first was cancelled but that is tripled if the first barrier was completely destroyed. The drawback is that he can only protect himself from one side and is exposed everywhere else, meaning that he is still highly vulnerable to a group attack. The interval between his barriers is also a weakness as he becomes completely exposed, unable to utilize his Version 2 barrier either.

2. Barrier Creation V2 Aegis creates a dome like structure with a circumference of 8 meters around him which can cover his allies, Aegis however must remain in the same spot due to the more taxing nature of this ability. Like the first, this barrier will gradually begin to fall apart as it takes damage and repetitive use will render the user unconscious for a full day as he recovers. This barrier is comparatively more durable then the Version 1 barrier. Those inside are unable to freely walk through the barrier.

3. Bullet Shard - An ability only usable upon the shattering of a barrier. As the barrier begins to crumble, they form glass like shards. Aegis is then able to fire these shards in a linear direction before they fully disintegrate back into energy particles. The drawback is that this ability requires the activation and destruction of his first or second ability and can only be fired oncer per 'destroyed barrier'. Upon contact with another surface, the fragments begin to dissolve into the air leaving a temporary faint glow of light.

Appearance: Aegis's Appearance A fairly bulky wolf, Aegis could be considered a 'heavyweight' compared to others, despite this though he is still fairly agile; more so then one would expect for a wolf of his size. Rather then being snow white though, his fur is more 'dirty' white.

Personality: A fairly level headed and reasonable character, Aegis keeps all four feet on the ground and only concerns himself with the here and now. He rarely speaks about future aspirations or show desire for self progress within the pack. He is driven by his desire to remove the shame of his bloodline but will not result to drastic measures to do so. He understands that the Pack's need outweighs his own and has no qualms about it.

History: Born and raised within the hallowed pack, he enjoyed a fairly stable upbringing among the other wolves. His parents were by no means special, just your typical hard working wolves that helped to establish and contribute to the Pack's growth. The only pup from his parents, he proved himself to be more then a handful for them causing them several headaches and sleepless nights. To the common outsider they were just your normal everyday family however hidden behind this was a dark past that haunted their family line.

During the great war, many of his relatives had shared the rebellers desire and sought godlike power siding with what is today known as the Cursed clan. Family turned on family and blood was spilled forever leaving a blotch of shame on their bloodline.

His parents have now passed away, dying one year apart from one another from natural causes and Aegis has taken it upon himself to rid his bloodline of their shame. With his abilities, Aegis steadily rose through the ranks and has now found himself an established warrior of the proud Hallowed Wolves.

Mate Preference: Female.

Alliance: Hallowed

Position: Gamma Warrior.

Pluto's new form (as a loner) should be up soon. Working out his history o3o

Basically everything in the loner form will be the same as the first, but with a new history. So he will have the same powers. Bubble manip, rain perception and mist generation

Edited by TotallyDrow

Sorry for my absence guys! I've been working a lot and trying to keep up with school at the same time. It's not easy. x_x

And yes, to clarify, once I have stated that a character is accepted, they can be roleplayed immediately afterward. You don't have to wait for me to migrate the profiles because I often am on my ipad and it's difficult to do that on it.

TotallyDrow, that's fine. I like Aegis too, so he's accepted in the former Pluto's place. n_n

And Narvix, my apologies! I was waiting to see if Spitfire would have a response post, but it doesn't appear to be the case so I'll get Cobalt up asap.

Earwig, I like Detras a lot! I was hoping someone would make a Cursed Delta soon x) She's accepted~

I could make that Delta, I have a great backstory for him too.

...Actually, I'll make one for sure! Save that spot for me please. <3

Ah, that's okay Shiny! Life comes first smile.gif

I just wasn't sure if you'd missed him or if I was supposed to move on. Mage is working on final projects for school as well so I don't mind waiting. ^^

Ah, damnit. I was in the middle of a post that I'd been working on for the past 30 minutes, and my stupid ipad refreshed the browser for some reason and I lost the entire thing. UUUUGHGHHHHHH

Brotato, go for it!

I want to make Echo

I need to make Echo

I'm too lazy to make Echo

And I'm already at the character limit

But I want Echo

I should really post for Umbria

I... I'm gonna go do that now, unless someone talked to Gale

Cool~ I assume Skitt was accepted too after his ability change?

And yeah, if anyone wants they can play as Detras' sister, Nica - the personality/abilities/appearance/etc. would be whatever you want them to be, but she'd have to be a Cursed Gamma/Delta.

I know. I'm having trouble juggling my school work at the moment. I'll post when I can (and when I don't have my ipad, since it likes to refresh in the middle of me making a post and lose all of my progress).

I know. I'm having trouble juggling my school work at the moment. I'll post when I can (and when I don't have my ipad, since it likes to refresh in the middle of me making a post and lose all of my progress).

I just make a PM and type up the post in the PM so I can save it, and when I'm done, I copy and paste it to the thread.

The pm is accessed on the browser, Spyro. smile.gif I'd more suggest using the Notes app on the iPad; more security. ^^

But, definitely take your time Shiny. ohmy.gif No need to rush.

Okay! Everyone's profiles should be migrated now. Double check to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Also, a little announcement. I've added a new rule!

NEW! I will begin in-character events with a separate post titled "NEW EVENT" for all characters to read. Beneath will be a brief description as to what the event is, when it is taking place, and which wolves the event affects (the wolves listed here are the only ones with permission to interact with the event until further notice is given). These Event posts will only be posted in the IC board, and not on the OOC. If you have questions about particular events, discussion can be held on the OOC to clarify.

So that I know you've read the rule, please quote it and post your favorite color and smiley of choice as your response. c:

Edit: Oh, and I decided to do away with the Character statuses on the OOC first post. It's a bit too much for me to keep up with. Instead I will be replacing them with Character Updates; i.e, anything new about the character that develops IC that is not otherwise stated in their character sheet. This includes mate status, pup status, rank status, death, any anything else worthy of noting.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Dear god, I remember the first Howl to Me. It's been so long.

Ayyy, so sorry everyone, I'll try to get a post in with Tobias tomorrow...My sister is pestering me to watch a movie.

Three words of advice

• If you're going away from your iPad for a while, save your post to your account or apple Notepad app.

• Press 'Preview' any time you make a paragraph. May seem annyoing, but it saves your writing up to that point.

• Write shorter posts.

No, like, I'm in the middle of writing something, and if I switch to another tab to check on something and go back, the browser will refresh. Previewing doesn't save anything on my ipad.

I have started using the notepad app thing though.

Also, did any of you read my above post?