hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

You can also edit his post into your last one :3

Uriel is gonna have to get really close to where Umbria is if he's going to be able to hear her. All those rocks/boulders in the way. |D

Edit: unless she continues to not make a sound of course. Then she'll go unnoticed aha.

Edited by Narvix

I know, but I don't really want to do that, since my last post was days ago. Anyway, someone's posted on the IC thread now, so problem's solved.

I was thinking Uriel could hear the sound of the rockslide that blocked Umbria's den, go investigate, then hear her once he got close to the blocked den. Also no one answered before - can Uriel be on patrol on his own, or would he have to have others with him? I haven't played on the other iterations of this RP so I'm not sure.

EDIT: Ok, made the post and added some other wolves; I can edit them out if there's a problem.

Edited by Avialae

Yeah typically patrols are made by a group, just in case they come across Hallowed they have support. Lone patrols aren't unheard of though.

Thanks, Avia! I needed something for Umbria. I'll probably post tomorrow, since it's kind of late right now and I'm reading right before bed.

(Oh god Shiny I read that as 'potato' instead of 'patrol')

I'm making a Cursed Delta and I would like to get some thoughts about his abilities:

Power: Physics Infringement

Abilities:

You Can’t Stop Me - By altering the molecular structure of his body, Ambrose is able to defy the basic laws of inertia. While his body is altered on the molecular level, anything he immediately comes into contact with similarly becomes altered, allowing him to pass through physical objects such as boulders or trees, defying inertia. When in contact, the field of altered molecules only reaches a few inches from his body, leaving large objects soundly in place. However, he cannot isolate an area to be altered; his entire body is affected or not at all. Additionally, he cannot maintain this for much longer than a few minutes, making it impossible for him to safely pass through thick obstacles like hills.

I Need A Speed Boost - For a short amount of time, up to fifteen minutes, Ambrose is able to increase his momentum by a quarter of his natural speed, giving him the appearance of increased speed. Altering his momentum also works in the reverse, decreasing at a faster (or slower) rate.

Take Me To The Moon And Back - The more taxing of his abilities is Ambrose’s capability to alter gravity within a few yards’ radius. He is able to make gravity weaker or stronger in this field, making it like that on the moon or about a fifth more than the Earth’s. This can only be maintained for roughly ten minutes and he is not able to switch back and forth between levels; if gravity is weaker, he cannot suddenly make it much stronger. This does not allow flight or prevent it but weaker gravity allows for larger bounds while stronger gravity makes such movements harder.

Edited by Narvix

I like the last two

What if he were to try and walk through a hill or something but didn't make it?

What if he could go through the floor

Considering that he wouldn't pass through a hill, knowing his time limit, it's not likely to happen. Though, what would occur is a very painful and gruesome death.

Ambrose won't go through the ground. Not because he can't but because he choses not to. Now, if it posed an advantage in a fight? Maybe but still not likely. He can't see anything of where he wants to be; only what's around him.

EDIT: I've revised the abilities so what I posted above is no longer the rough draft.

EDIT2: I'll post for Ulra later. I just don't know if anyone else wanted to post for their Cursed members before I did.

Edited by Narvix

I'll post and get things moving with the next event in the next couple days. I work all day today and tomorrow, so Sunday would be the soonest.

Moon, there are Delats and Gammas all over the camp, working. |D

*hurriedly edits post* Sorry about that. My posts will be less awkward and inaccurate once my character starts getting interaction and I have a better sense of what is happening >.<

Anyone hear from Brotatoe lately? Doc is wait on a response from him so a certain interaction can happen.

Just curious ^.^

I know I saw him hovering in the Other section the other day but, I haven't seen him since.

EDIT: I'll make a post for Ulra tonight, if not tomorrow morning.

Edited by Narvix

Sorry everyone, I've been busy with birthday events, a terrible stomach bug and finals. sad.gif I'll get a post in today.

Sorry to hear that! I didn't mean to make you feel guilty and rushed, I was just curious... I hope you get better soon!

Sorry to hear that! I didn't mean to make you feel guilty and rushed, I was just curious... I hope you get better soon!

Nonsense, I can't hold the RP up, sick or no.

At the very least if I get so down under that I can't write a post, then I should grant you guys permission to RP my characters for me to advance the plot.

Luckily it hasn't come to that. laugh.gif

I know you're not feeling well, Brotato, but my character Corax is still waiting on a post from Torque. You don't have to reply if you don't feel up to it, but I want to make sure you haven't forgotten.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Brotato. Do get better soon.

I've posted for Ulra now and sent NPCs back in Spitfire and Tenebris' direction. Sawyer's brought an aged male, Lorn, with him. I didn't have any appearance in mind for the Gamma so feel free to make him look how you'd like.

I'm sorry to hear that, Brotato. Do get well soon! <3

On a different note, would it be alright if I did a little timeskip and got Symaro, Hawke, and Solla to the camp? I just wanted to get confirmation before I go for it.

I'm sorry to hear that, Brotato. Do get well soon! <3

On a different note, would it be alright if I did a little timeskip and got Symaro, Hawke, and Solla to the camp? I just wanted to get confirmation before I go for it.

I don't mind. But is it me you're asking, or Shiny? xd.png

Username: Narvix

Name: Ambrose

Power: Physics Infringement

Abilities:

You Can’t Stop Nor Move Me - Ambrose is able to change his mass, increasing it to make it harder for an object to hinder his motion or for an outside force to move him. This only lasts for about five minutes. [Active]

Speed It Up or Slow It Down - Within a range of three meters, he can increase or decrease the acceleration of a physical object around him. Ambrose can only manipulate the acceleration of four objects at most. This manipulation weakens with each additional object he focuses on. Additionally, he can only enforce such control for roughly a minute. [Active]

Have A Little Reaction - For every action, there is a reaction. Ambrose is able to significantly increase his mass to prevent physical harm done against him. In turn, the force used to strike him is done against whoever/whatever intended to hurt him; like punching a brick wall. However, this leaves him immobile until his mass decreases back to normal, about two minutes after activation. Additionally, he can only use this ability twice, effectively, before needing a long rest so determining when to best use this ability is important. [Active]

Appearance: Ambrose is mostly covered in dark fur that vaguely lightens as it nears his underside. The fur around his muzzle and chin is white with streaks of gray along the edges. Flecks of rust brown highlight his coat. At about average height and length, he has a sturdy build.

Personality: He’s a big sap for all things romantic, charming, or downright cheesy. If it looks like two wolves are interest in each other, he’s usually the first one to point it out and try pushing them together. Ambrose is a goofball with hardly an angry bone in his body. He’s the dramatic one that will chant “love conquers all!” No, he’s not immune to becoming angry but, he does a good job at holding back impulsive words and, instead, works to make the situation uncomfortable for the one who made him mad.

Troubled times are pretty much all he knows from growing up, so he’s made it his undeclared job to try and keep things light and cheery. Especially if it involves flirting with another wolf and invading some personal space.

History: Ambrose was formerly named Andronda, born to Delta parents but soon adopted by a Gamma after his mother left the pack to a loner. Raised by two fathers, Andronda didn’t show much talent for fighting or hunting, quickly ushered into the role of a Delta. At around the same time, Andronda declared that she wanted to be called Ambrose and seen as a male instead of a female by his pack mates. His life has so far been on the average, dealing with the same struggles as the rest of his pack.

Mate Preference: Any/All

Alliance: Cursed

Position: Delta - Wants to be a Gamma Warrior

Not much i can do.

Still no idea how Mia wants Tobias to be affected/react to the earthquake. So cant really have Aegis do much. Fenrir is unconcious o3o

I think we're all just waiting for Haze to pop in with the new event she mentioned awhile ago.

Plus, I can't do anything else since only Mage has been slightly active on the Cursed side with nothing from everyone else. Lya is in limbo because she can't do much to help the camp, being a pup. And I'm waiting for a response from Haze with Pierce before I can post again with Ylva.