hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

Just curious, why would he be maniacal and bitter if he regrew his legs, and was somewhat thankful to the Hallowed for helping him discover his power?

I've posted for Ylva and Ulra. I'm going to wait until Korra posts for Cave before getting Ambrose again.

Sorry for my inactivity. I had a friend pass away last week, and I'm prepping for my English exam. I'll try to post over the weekend however.

There doesn't seem to be much activity at the Hallowed camp at present. When Uriel and Umbria part ways (hopefully after Mouse posts again) I intend to send him back to the Hallowed camp. Would Aegis be up for some interaction with Uriel then, since with no updates from Tobias I assume he is still directing recovery efforts at camp?

It's just us now, Drow. sad.gif

I'm checking the threads every day too, but no activity as you can see.

Mouse, if you're not going to post anytime soon, is it OK if I have Umbria get away from Uriel into Cursed territory so I can have him do something else? I'd like to avoid the RP thread turning into a 1x1 between Corax and Torque.

Mouse, if you're not going to post anytime soon, is it OK if I have Umbria get away from Uriel into Cursed territory so I can have him do something else? I'd like to avoid the RP thread turning into a 1x1 between Corax and Torque.

Yeah, that's fine.

Im still here Avialae. Just a bit swamped at the moment. I've already got half of my response post written and saved,Just gotta do the other half.

Drow, did you mean the Deltas when regarding the wolves tending to the wounded? You wrote Betas instead, twice. x3

Is there any word about 20mia posting with Tobias again?

I'll get a post for Ylva and likely Lya in the next day or two. Been trying to catch up on a few things.

*pokes Cursed* Ulra doesn't have much of an active pack.... .-.

Edited by Narvix

I noticed it too because we've been sitting here going, "Tobias~?" I would have figured 20mia to pop in at some point with an OOC remark since, last we knew, they were swamped with work and then, suddenly, they're very active in their own thread.

I noticed it too because we've been sitting here going, "Tobias~?" I would have figured 20mia to pop in at some point with an OOC remark since, last we knew, they were swamped with work and then, suddenly, they're very active in their own thread.

What I find even more peculiar is that she stated she'd be a little more free hencefourth, buuut that's not really happening.

I wanted to send her a PM to remind her about Tobias, but I figured she remembers.

Think I should?

Hello! Sorry for my abrupt disappearance. Unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from this RP. Not that I didn't like it, it's just I'm having a hard time balancing posting, playing the game itself, and my two new jobs. I hope I didn't case anybody too much grief while I was away, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello! Sorry for my abrupt disappearance. Unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from this RP. Not that I didn't like it, it's just I'm having a hard time balancing posting, playing the game itself, and my two new jobs. I hope I didn't case anybody too much grief while I was away, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Awww. sad.gif

I just want a clear answer from her in regards to what she plans to do with Tobias... rather then leaving it unanswered and leaving the rest of us in the dark.

I haven't been able to drum up the will to post, but I'm trying to get my life together now. Expect a post by the end of this week.

Sorry.

Korra, no worries, I understand. I have to find time between my two jobs to get any writing done too smile.gif Is there anything in particular you'd like done with your characters?

I also got word back from Mia. She will no longer be active in this roleplay, and requested that Tobias be killed. I will go ahead and make mention of that in my next post as Pierce.

Korra, no worries, I understand. I have to find time between my two jobs to get any writing done too smile.gif Is there anything in particular you'd like done with your characters?

I also got word back from Mia. She will no longer be active in this roleplay, and requested that Tobias be killed. I will go ahead and make mention of that in my next post as Pierce.

Really?

R... really...

I... hm... I just...

I mean I...

FffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

I would have gladly taken Tobias dammit! Why does he need to be killed?!

I'll PM Mia about it, although I'd likely expect a reply in... what? A week? God damn it...

Edited by Brotato

Hmm . . . if Tobias is to removed from the RP, how are we going to handle who gets his vacated Beta spot? Uriel will definitely want the position, but he doesn't have to get it. (I hope nobody minds the conflict I set up between him and Symaro. Uriel's just an ass.)

Hmm . . . if Tobias is to removed from the RP, how are we going to handle who gets his vacated Beta spot? Uriel will definitely want the position, but he doesn't have to get it. (I hope nobody minds the conflict I set up between him and Symaro. Uriel's just an ass.)

I don't mind at all. I was actually looking for something that can make him lose his temper, even it's just a bit. xd.png

Yeah, she said she didn't want anyone to change him, so she wanted him killed. If she gives you another answer though, just let me know.

As for how we'll handle a death, probably similarly to how it should/will be handled by the Cursed. The Alpha will have to assign a new Beta. Though, this does give Pierce a great talking point when she finally goes for an audience with Ulra...