TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Wow! Another year of DC? How times flies when you're having fun. smile.gif Congrats, TJ and DC folks, and thank you to the spriters.

Just bred two of the eggs from spitfires and purples. I think I shall call Jackman's baby Wolverine. xd.png

Now to catch a pair each of the other eggs. Where shall I look?

Are they all in the coast? I've only seen a few yellow ones and a ton of the weirdly patterned blue ones. I'll take one of each for now so everyone can have a chance. smile.gif

I agree! I was like "... Why this pairing?" when I read the posts, haha. Not that I'm dissing the purples in any way - the females are pretty and the males amuse me. tongue.gif For some unexplainable reason, I always picture the male ones as sleazy dragons who have no working understanding of personal space (hello, they meddle in the fertility of other dragons xd.png) bahaha. That's why I love them. rolleyes.gif But back on topic... defs interested to see what their offspring look like. =P

Yeah. In fact, I was so self-convinced that the right combo was Stone x Spitfire (because 1. Both are in the desert 2. The colors of the egg matches the adults best and 3. Both dragons make sense with the "warm factor" - spitfires have fiery tempers and stones can sure get heated up in the desert tongue.gif) that I attempted breeding 6 pairs of stone/spitfire combos....then Wyms announced it. lol.

Another speculation I had after I found out the right pairing is, well, I think the artist wanted to do something to make purples and spitfires less of a cave blocker, which I totally appreciate if thats what it is tongue.gif.

I really hope my baby, Krent, grows up soon. I've grown attached to him.

Even if he's TJ's egg. He'll always be mine.

In my heart.

Thanks for all of the breeding answers about male Purples and female Spitfires, guys (and for the screenies, Sock, although I probably would have believed you without the proof...well, 50/50 chance anyway tongue.gif ).

Yeah. In fact, I was so self-convinced that the right combo was Stone x Spitfire (because 1. Both are in the desert 2. The colors of the egg matches the adults best and 3. Both dragons make sense with the "warm factor" - spitfires have fiery tempers and stones can sure get heated up in the desert tongue.gif) that I attempted breeding 6 pairs of stone/spitfire combos....then Wyms announced it. lol.

Another speculation I had after I found out the right pairing is, well, I think the artist wanted to do something to make purples and spitfires less of a cave blocker, which I totally appreciate if thats what it is tongue.gif.

Yeah, that makes sense too. xd.png At least you had plenty of pairs to experiment with! I only had three pairs of male purple x female spitfire and from the sounds of some of the posts, I thought originally that only that gender composition would work. =p Wonder how Wyms cracked it. Hollywood insider goss, DC style? laugh.gif

Mm, probs though purples are useful! It's a shame I only recently realized I realllly needed more purple BSAs though. xd.png Gonna have to fight for 'em now! =p

Happy Birthday!! ^-^

Beautiful eggs, can't wait to see the adults.

BTW I just saw TJ's eggs in AoND blink.gif did someone get impatient? x_x

Happy Birthday!! ^-^

Beautiful eggs, can't wait to see the adults.

BTW I just saw TJ's eggs in AoND blink.gif did someone get impatient? x_x

I think that happens every release. They get added to hatcheries everywhere. xd.png

very surprise when i come to the forum and see the 6th birthday!!!

wow!!

i remember last year with 5 new eggs and fight with all...

This time is three, maybe a bit easier to collect them all smile.gif

Just wonder how people find out the last one is a new egg from purple X spritfire?

so... we can't get it from the cave, do we?

Yesterday i just grab one purple as it sitting in the desert alone, kind of surprise now it shall be more valuable!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

and thank you TJ and all the other artists hard work!!!

Edited by windzero

Happy birthday, DC! Thanks for the shiny new eggs, TJ and spriter(s)!

LOL I've been collecting CB Spitfires for quite a while now, just because I like them. xd.png I guess I'd better work on finding a few more CB Purples now.

Happy Birthday DC! And thanks for the new release, TJ. Congrats to the artists of these dragons, can't wait to see the adults!

I caught 2 of the wave ones and 1 sunny and have no more space for now.

Hear that, Rusty! I have well over 200 spits (and planning on getting more), and 3 CB purples. Trying to decide if I need to catch more purples, or wait and see what the baby becomes.

Wow...200 spits. :x Now if only there could be a hybrid from pillows, I'll be SO SET. rolleyes.gifJust Say'in. >.>

@windzero: We experimented. tongue.gif Someonee suggested a spitfire x turp cross, then we all tried other breeds. And yes, I think that means they're breed only (like geodes , blunas and shallow waters.) Only TJ can have his CB!

Ah! A new release! biggrin.gif

*Trips over feet trying to free herself from previous egglock*

Thanks so much to the spriters and to TJ of course! (Congrats on your new place!)

And of course...

Happy birthday DC!

Just breed two of the new 'very warm, sitting in strong sunlight' eggs.

Plus an another one accidentally. xd.png

Can't wait to hatch my Ice later on so I can clear space for pairs of the other new breeds as well.

I wish I had 200 spitfires. Well. I wish I knew how many I actually had.

I'm glad I fell in love with those little guys! ...I'm also glad I had a cave born purple to breed with. I got so lucky with this.

Happy b-day, DC! Got pairs of each of the new eggs. Though it required a trade for the hybrid. laugh.gif

yay totally egglocked with them. Got one highbred, 2 gold and 3 of the ones in the coast.

Happy Birthday DC!

Edited by FallenMizery

I cant wait to see the rarities of these... I always love seeing people offer crazy hints for eggs and they sometimes end up as commons.

@TwilitProphet: In your account settings, under "Change Sort Order," if you have your dragons sorted by breed, you should be able to see how many of any breed you have by checking out "Legacy Sort." If your first dragon of the breed is #234, for example, and the last of that breed is #345, just subtract 234 from 345, and that will tell you how many of that breed you have.

Oh my gosh, thank you sooo much. I always messed up my counting whenever I tried! biggrin.gif

*Twitch*

I can't wait to see the dragons (I'm sure I recognize one of them)

*Twitch*

I can't wait to collect 16+ of each

*Twitch*

~~

Why oh why have I stopped studying for my Final for 2 hours, now T_T