TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

These eggs should be a permanent addition to the cave. Because as much as we'd like it to be, Dragon Cave b-day isn't a holiday(yet) which is the only time we've had limited additions that I know of.

Permanent, brilliant! Thank you! user posted image

Which habitats? Currently cave is blocked, don't see anything...

Edited by SleepyDragon

Yay! I got one of the wave maker's and a shiny and I was lucky enough to find a CB spitfire on the AP. Hopefully it genders female so my purple has a mate!

And congrats on new apartment TJ and Happy Birthday to DC!

Edited by Amberose

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGON CAVE!

What beautiful eggies! wub.gif

And congrats to your moving into a new appartement, TJ!!

Got all the eggs happy.gif

Now I can go work in peace

D'awww, look at the little wave hatchling. Cute~ The warm hybrid hatched too!

Got 2 blue ones and a yellow one at the top hour.! happy.gif

Now to wait for my silver to hatch... so I can get a 2nd yellow one... and my dead egg to free up the space eventually. -.-

I think Krent is the cutest.

Even if all the other hatchlings look like him, he's the cutest. And he's mine. >:3 (in my mind)

Omgggg the hatchlings! The wave one is so chubby and awww! The spitfire x purple darling looks so fierce - love it! :D

And oh yeah, I was meant to say this in my first post but happy house warming, TJ. ;p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!! biggrin.gif I got two of the water ones, and somehow got 3 yellow sunlight ones xd.png I just need 2 warm ones, though I have to wait until a Turpentine eggie hatches and my extra sunlight eggie gets gifted :3 Thanks TJ and the spriters! :3 (I found out about this from another thread xd.png)

Can´t wait to see what the SunGold hatchie will look like!

Go, baby, go!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Yay, thanks TJ! biggrin.gif And hope the new apartment is great! happy.gif

This release makes me wonder how TJ's scroll limit works XP *most likely he doesn't have one o.o* but we'll never know....cause his scroll is top secret!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE

and enjoy the new place TJ!!!!!!!

I have a boatload of CB spitfires, I've picked up an army from caveblocking! ... and I just looked and I HAVE NO CB PURPLES AT ALL. I just picked up one purple egg... welp. >.<

Oh well, I picked up two of each of the other ones, so I'm set there. biggrin.gif

... and I have two sunrise/set eggs that have big holes in them, all the others that I picked up at the same time have hatched already, they have lots of views and clicks and HATCH ALREADY COME ONNNN SO I CAN TRY TO GET ANOTHER CB PURPLE AJ;EIJA;IVJ;WOIEJF;QIW3JE4 HAAATTTTCHHHH

Edited by elynne

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! Wish you prosperity and long living. Thanks to everyone who make this great release.

I got a Golden one and a bred type, thanks to amazing people <3

Ah congrats~ Nice to see things working over 6 years with it's bumps~ where are the eggs by the way? ever where i look/abandoned area has nothing D: i at least want the waves

EDIT: also are these just eggs for today?

Edited by beavisjr

Eee~ the last hatchling is adorable! I bet it'll get nice and vibrant once it matures. biggrin.gif

@beavisjr - The sunshine eggs are pretty much everywhere, the waves are in the coast, and the warm eggs result from Spitfire/Purple pairings. :3 Also, they should be a permanent release.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Noooooooo... And I am locked until under the roof. >.<

Ah well, happy birthday, dc! xd.png

Now let's hope they are all common ^^"

Edited by Belisar

Eee~ the last hatchling is adorable! I bet it'll get nice and vibrant once it matures. biggrin.gif

@beavisjr - The sunshine eggs are pretty much everywhere, the waves are in the coast, and the warm eggs result from Spitfire/Purple pairings. :3 Also, they should be a permanent release.

ah ouo Thank you much!~

@beavisjr - The sunshine eggs are pretty much everywhere, the waves are in the coast, and the warm eggs result from Spitfire/Purple pairings. :3

their description reminds me of a parrot! Loves the sun and cleans "feathers" in this case scales biggrin.gif