TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Ikr? Though, the spitfire part was a bit obvious due to the similar streaks on the surface. It's the purple mate that got me impressed. Either they figured it out through connections or they happened to be realllly good at looking at egg sprites and seeing colours. tongue.gif I mean, I thought the egg was blue + grey. Only after the pairing was shared did I notice that it's more a shade of purple/indigo.

if you look real close the egg does have a dark purplish tinge to it. next time there are new eggs not showing in the biomes, i'm going to have to look reeeeal close at them and see if i can't figure it out on my own.

Awesomeness!!

Happy late birthday DC smile.gif

Thanks for the new eggies TJ and the artists of these beauties!!

Bred A Hybrid! biggrin.gif

Took it long enough to sink in... dry.gif The third set of eggs Are The Hybrids!! Last big wave guess what I was searching for! tongue.gif

Happy 6th birthday Dragon Cave!

Those new eggs are awesome though it's really hard to get one. xd.png

I hope the hybrids are as pretty as the Spitfires and Purples!!

WOOT!

Grabbed a Sunlight and bred a Warm from by CB SpitfirexPurple pair. Just need a Wave and I'll be done, since my hubby was nice enough to grab a Wave and a Sunlight for me already. ♥

Why does TJ have so many...? Aside from the dimorphism, do you guys think that these eggs will have alternate sprites?

Fort, I think they mean purple as in purple dragon, not purple dorsal.

Oh. Duh Fortune xd.png

*Wanders off to re-sort scroll*

I now have all the eggs happy.gif

*logs on DC Cave*

*scrolling through the biomes*

41 people by the Coast?

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave. Now to catch me a few beautys...

Why does TJ have so many...? Aside from the dimorphism, do you guys think that these eggs will have alternate sprites?

the dimophisim is the reason he has so many. it looks like 2 breeds have both adult and hatchling dimorphisim(that's 4 sprites each), and the other has adult dimorphism(3 sprites each). He "collects" a sprite of each type so he needs a lot of eggs this time!

the dimophisim is the reason he has so many. it looks like 2 breeds have both adult and hatchling dimorphisim(that's 4 sprites each), and the other has adult dimorphism(3 sprites each). He "collects" a sprite of each type so he needs a lot of eggs this time!

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for the info. ^^

*SPUTTERS*

I totally didn´t notice! doesn´t matter, am locked and will unlock in 12 hours xd.png happy hunting everyone!

I had 2 pairs that seemed to think they had more important things to do, other than make an egg for me. My 3rd pair made one for me though. biggrin.gifwub.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONCAVE!!!!!!

What a morning, woke up to find new eggs AND my GOLD TROPHY! Yeah!!!!! Shame my only CB Spitfire and Purple gave me 'no egg produced'.. Knew I should have got more of them! Thanks TJ, spriters and staff for all you do! xd.png

Edited by Raphy

Oh and I still have lag and can't catch anything sad.gif

Curse you ISP!

Does someone know how long this event will last?

Because my scroll is blocked... huh.gif

These eggs should be a permanent addition to the cave. Because as much as we'd like it to be, Dragon Cave b-day isn't a holiday(yet) which is the only time we've had limited additions that I know of.

Does someone know how long this event will last?

Because my scroll is blocked...  huh.gif

I don't think this is an event...rather, these are permanent dragons, obtainable forevermore.

Not sure how long they'll last, though. Maybe about a week or so? How long did the Turpentine release die down after it was first released?