TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Just got my first of the other two breeds- a wave maker. (((ANOTHER BLUE DRAGON)))

Yay, new eggs! Got 2 of the gold ones and bred 2 of the hybrids. Haven't caught one of the wave-making ones yet, and I only have one more egg space.

WHY doe this have to come during FINALS WEEK, when I should be WORKING?

Edit: Caught a wave one, now locked for the next 3 days =)

Edited by Amberfly

Yay! Got two gold ones and one blue one <3 I'm egg-locked now, along with a vine and a tan Ridgewing (best lock evar!) Hunting everywhere for a female purple, all mine gendered male and now there is this new dragon :3

Btw...I saw a ton of the new eggs in Draghatch's ER. O.o?

Yay! Got two gold ones and one blue one <3 I'm egg-locked now, along with a vine and a tan Ridgewing (best lock evar!) Hunting everywhere for a female purple, all mine gendered male and now there is this new dragon :3

Btw...I saw a ton of the new eggs in Draghatch's ER. O.o?

Those are probably TJ's eggs. People like to add them to the hatcheries so they'll hatch faster - in theory. In practice I don't know if it actually makes a difference. xd.png

Whenever here are new releases I spas click knowing ill get 1 but I hit the wrong biometric and ended up filling with sun ones and now I have no room for hybrids or waves.. I would be so mad if suns are common and the rest are rare it would be just my luck.

Happy 6th Birthday DC, I hope you have many, many, more!!

Thank you TJ and crew, you guy's are great.

Edited by bigbite100

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! I just love being egg-locked on a new release day. I was in surgery for the Turpentines. D: My luck is just terrible. Ah well...

Happy birthday DC! I never knew DC's birthday was a day before mine. Haven't gotten any new eggs yet as I just found out, but I'm looking to catch some soon.

holy >< didn't see this coming... was to busy playing Bioshock 2 xd.png

and of course it happens on the day I was able to actually catch a bunch of CB rares...... damn you black, stripe, and thunder eggie I'm actually unhappy your on my scroll lololol

Edited by 626lavaheart

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!! You now share it with my brand new baby sister <3

Also, I've bred 2 of the hybrids and hope to breed more once I'm unlocked to trade for the CB ones biggrin.gif *too lazy/egglocked to hunt right now* *glares at egg sitting at exactly 3 days*

Wow I'm actually on here durring an event for once! I was wondering why the cave was picked clean... huh.gif Oh well, happy birthday DC! laugh.gif

Can anyone tell me where to get the egg with the description “This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight”

Also what is this new hybrids term we are using and why? O,o

P.S happy b day DC we love you!

P.P.S wow nice timing of my post- matching avatars xd.png invader Zim for the win?

Edited by Sylviadragon

I got 2 of the "shines in sunlight" and 3 of the Waverockers. I had two eggs hatch almost immediately before, so all my eggslots are open. I'm waiting on the next drop so I can catch the Warms.

Too bad that one came after I finished out my Rising Heat even-gen. The egg descrip would have qualified for inclusion.

I got two of two diffrent eggs. I still need two more. smile.gif Still need Warm eggies.

P.s Almost the third Invader Zim avatar in a row. xd.png

Edited by Shyrus

Can anyone tell me where to get the egg with the description “This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight”

P.P.S wow nice timing of my post- matching avatars xd.png invader Zim for the win?

breed spitfires to purples and it should make a strong sunlight egg. smile.gif hybrid is a dragon you can only get through breeding like bluna, geode and shallow waters smile.gif

hybrid is one breed of dragon that results from breeding two other breeds.

Like pebble + pebble = geode, and water + magi = shallow water.

The warm sunlight egg has been confirmed as purple + spitfire. :3 For those late to the game.

Happy birthday, DC! And thanks for 6 years of fun, TJ and everyone! Here's hoping for many more to come! biggrin.gif

I got 2 of the "shines in sunlight" and 3 of the Waverockers. I had two eggs hatch almost immediately before, so all my eggslots are open. I'm waiting on the next drop so I can catch the Warms.

Too bad that one came after I finished out my Rising Heat even-gen. The egg descrip would have qualified for inclusion.

You can't catch the warms 0.o they're hybrids biggrin.gif

Hmmmm... I really should be studying for my finals tomorrow. Ah, who am I kidding I've been goofing off on the internet hours before I realized new dragons were released! xd.png Now I just have another reason to procrastinate!

Edited by Aureliette

hybrid is one breed of dragon that results from breeding two other breeds.

Like pebble + pebble = geode, and water + magi = shallow water.

The warm sunlight egg has been confirmed as purple + spitfire. :3 For those late to the game.

Boy am I glad I have all those Spitfires on my scroll just waiting for mates!! Got all three!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!!

EDIT: Did anyone else notice that all of TJ's eggs are soft shelled despite their stats??

Edited by Taronyu28

Off to bed to dream of my lovely egg-lock (2 of each new breed, and a red I finally got from the ember x red breeding I've been doing for weeks!). Good night, all, and happy hunting/breeding. Happy anniversary to DC!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!! You now share it with my brand new baby sister <3

Also, I've bred 2 of the hybrids and hope to breed more once I'm unlocked to trade for the CB ones biggrin.gif *too lazy/egglocked to hunt right now* *glares at egg sitting at exactly 3 days*

ohmy.gif New baby sister? Congrats to your family biggrin.gif

~

Ooo not one crack on any of TJ's eggs. I really shouldn't wait up for this x3

Goodnight everyone, and Happy Successful Hunting! happy.gif