TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Buh-bye little grey. I couldn't resist. :(

Spitfire father x purple mother works - I just got a new egg from one of my pairs. =) Personally prefer this pairing because the slender form of the purple suits the spitfire better, imo. x)

EDIT: Killed emoticon. <:

Edited by Varekis

Aw man, and I just got home to an unlocked scroll, too! Way better luck than being locked when the Turps came out.

Can't wait to see the new dragons, I'm excited!

Well I got three of the sun one and one of the waves, but I was trying for two waves so that I could have one of each sex... lol. Oh well. Gave up my CB red for one of them. Had to incubate (love that BSA) two others for the other. However I am NOT giving up the CB Black or Gold lol.

The eggs are so beautiful. Whomever the sprite artists are, they did a wonderful job! I can't wait to see the hatchlings!

Of all the dragons, it had to be purple and spitfire *facepalm*

No offense to those purple/spitfire lovers,

but I only have one spitfire in male, and my purple girl is a *cough* spinster

Does anyone else find it weird that despite such high viewage TJ's eggs haven't even started cracking yet? O___o

One 2nd gen Warm, 3 Wave, and 2 Sunny so far. smile.gif One more Sunny, and it's off to bed! Good luck with the hunt everyone. It's not hard catching these guys at all.

Does anyone else find it weird that despite such high viewage TJ's eggs haven't even started cracking yet? O___o

They're teasing us. They're sitting in those shells laughing, I KNOW IT.

The have softshell. They won't crack, they'll get sick first...

I keep getting distracted with other things and missing the hourly/5 minute drops. Fail hunter is fail. But I have two of the ones from the coast. smile.gif Can't wait until TJ's hatch!

Depending on how the dragons turn out, spitfires and purples may not necessarily become rarer...after all, geodes didn't make pebbles and stones rare. xd.png And judging from ever new release, the art just gets beautiful-ler every time! wub.gif

Im actually more intrigued to see the adult and see why purple x spitfire...what an interesting combination. :x Only because the purple description doesn't lend them too much characteristic to the desert biome...So for only clue is "the egg is really warm"...wonder if it will have anything to do with the fertility BSA? ohmy.gif

(Dear whoever did the purples, I'm just speculating and being impatient to see the new dragons. <3 No offense or rudeness in any way towards you or any artists!)

Also, do we know who's behind these babies yet?

Guess Wookie's post answers my question. o3o

Edited by Varekis

yay....six years...

And congrats Jeredu for another release along with everyone else. I wonder if we got more new artists?

Happy birthday DC! smile.gif

Also thanks for the eggs. They are beautiful. I could manage 6 of those golden eggs. Hope I get to catch the others too.

Question to those breeding: Has anyone gotten one from male Purple x female Spitfire yet?  I probably just had bad luck, but I wanted to ask.

I had several male and female purple x male and female spitfires all work. I auto'd them all, so I won't post a link, but screenie for both pairs:

user posted image

user posted image

/probably been ninja.gif 'd

Im actually more intrigued to see the adult and see why purple x spitfire...what an interesting combination. :x Only because the purple description doesn't lend them too much characteristic to the desert biome...So for only clue is "the egg is really warm"...wonder if it will have anything to do with the fertility BSA? ohmy.gif

I agree! I was like "... Why this pairing?" when I read the posts, haha. Not that I'm dissing the purples in any way - the females are pretty and the males amuse me. tongue.gif For some unexplainable reason, I always picture the male ones as sleazy dragons who have no working understanding of personal space (hello, they meddle in the fertility of other dragons xd.png) bahaha. That's why I love them. rolleyes.gif But back on topic... defs interested to see what their offspring look like. =P

just snagged two waves and three sunlights, but both spitfires produced spitfire eggs rather than new ones. i'll have to see if someone will trade for one.

Happy 6th Birthday, DC!

I had several male and female purple x male and female spitfires all work. I auto'd them all...

OOO, I like that idea, so I have done it at least once. HOpe once the jam subsides someone will snag it and love it.