TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

I thought I saw them in the desert, but I think I was refreshing too fast and didn't really read the descriptions, so nothing verified from me. Sorry, guys! D:

Yay, so there's still hope for these guys being breed-only. <3

I ended up with 3 golden ones and 1 wave. Was aiming for 2 and 2. D: Oh well... I can always try to breed another wave or trade for one later. xd.png

Hmm, didn't see anything in the other biomes either (not sure why I was fixated by the volcano biome overall though =p) Man these little fellas must be really hard to find. D:

... I also confused myself again with the dimorphism thing. 4 eggs = will has dimorphism? 3 eggs = no?

OMG!! why did i have to see this so late... i wonder if i should abandon some things... ó.ò

oh well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!! :DDDDD

and thanks, TJ, for making us so happy for so long :DDD

I thought I saw them in the desert, but I think I was refreshing too fast and didn't really read the descriptions, so nothing verified from me. Sorry, guys! D:

Searched all biomes with friends on the last hourly drop. No sign of 'very warm' egg at all... I'm more and more incline to believe it's a hybrid, consider it's new release so even a rare breed should be seen more often than not.

Omg 3 dragons at once!! biggrin.gif

Caught 4 of the "Rocking and creating waves" eggs. Hopefully they gender correctly. happy.gif

Why must I have a final tomorrow? rolleyes.gif

I've caught mine in the Desert, but also saw them in the Alpines. They don't seem to be dropping during the 5 minute intervals. Just stick it out.

Edited by DeathCry

Oh holy crap! ohmy.gif When did this start?? Oh Lawd, I'm so late! I hope the eggs are still dropping! And please, where are they dropping!? Thanks!

I thought I was forgetting something today. Happy Birthday DC!

Has anyone tried to cross a Spitfire with a Turpentine? The Turp's release was at an... odd time. I would try, but all my turps are on cooldown.

I didn't see a single warm egg either...

C4.

Hmm, didn't see anything in the other biomes either (not sure why I was fixated by the volcano biome overall though =p) Man these little fellas must be really hard to find. D:

... I also confused myself again with the dimorphism thing. 4 eggs = will has dimorphism? 3 eggs = no?

4 eggs = adult dimorphism and hatchie dimorphism

3 eggs = adult dimorphism

Yup, that's how it works. :3 TJ always keeps one male, one female, and a frozen hatchling, but when there is dimorphism he keeps an extra hatchling, hence the 4th egg.

Varekis: I think 4 eggs means Dimorphism in both adults and hatchies, while 3 eggs means just Dimorphism in either Just the adults or just the hatchies.

Omg double ninja.gif -ed!

Edited by Xythus

...I clicked through *all* the biomes really early into the drop. If they're this rare this early into a drop, they're either breed-only or I'm giving up all hope of *ever* getting one.

Happy 6th Birthday, DC and thanks for the new release, TJ.

Has anyone caught the warm egg anywhere yet? I havent even seen one in any of the biomes..

Happy BDay DC!!!!

New dragons, yay!

Happy Birthday DC!

Heh, I went to the AP and was wondering why there were all these low time eggs, and then suddenly it clicked. Double checked the forums and sure enough, new eggs!

Quick! Can someone tell me where they're dropping? I need to get some, now! Happy Birthday, DC!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Yes, please. Where are the eggs dropping? Thanks!

Happy Birthday, DC! biggrin.gif And thanks very much to TJ and the wonderful artists! <3

YAY!!! Happy Birthday to the Cave... and to me! Not abandoning the CB Magma or the TWO CB Silvers I caught yesterday & today to catch the new ones though laugh.gif .

OMG Happy Birthday DC!

The eggs are beautiful.... I just need the third one! YAY!

Searched all biomes with friends on the last hourly drop. No sign of 'very warm' egg at all... I'm more and more incline to believe it's a hybrid, consider it's new release so even a rare breed should be seen more often than not.

Oh, that's actually a pretty awesome and nifty theory! I kind of noticed the similarity between the 'sunlight' ref in both eggs... and now that you mention this, the egg itself does look like a cross between the wave and sunlight eggs. Plus Spitfires. o: However, if people have reported seeing them...

@ angelicdragonpuppy/xoSeasonal/Xythus: Oh righty, thanks. =) I always get confused with new releases when I see multiple eggs. ALWAYS.

ETA: Ohlookatdat, level 9. xd.png

ETA2: I do hope they're breed-only though. Would be awesome.

Edited by Varekis

Quick! Can someone tell me where they're dropping? I need to get some, now! Happy Birthday, DC!

The Sunlight eggs are everywhere, the Wave eggs are in the Coast, and no one's seen the Warm eggs.

Personally I hope they're breed-only at this point.

...So the Shining in the Sunlight eggs are everywhere, the Wave-Making eggs are in the Coast... any idea where the Very Warm eggs are? They seem to be very rare sad.gif

That answers two of my three questions.