TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

DC's birthday sneaks up on me every year.

Bred one of the new hybrids, got three of the watery eggs, now I just need to find myself some of the shiny ones. :3

I just made a real quick trip to the Cave. Didn't see a one of the new eggs - are any still dropping? There WILL be more Tidals or whatever they are? I only have one, and have to wait til this bitten shell unlocks me to catch another one.

I just made a real quick trip to the Cave. Didn't see a one of the new eggs - are any still dropping? There WILL be more Tidals or whatever they are? I only have one, and have to wait til this bitten shell unlocks me to catch another one.

Yes. They are still dropping. They are just mixed in with the "regular" eggs.

Edited by rubyshoes

which biomes please ?

all biomes "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight."

coast "This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves."

edit: breed only - "This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight." - using purple and spitfire

Edited by rubyshoes

All of my eggies hatched at about 580 views. The wave eggs hatched at 4 days and the gold sunlight eggs hatched an hour and a half later. This is the same level of views that all my eggs hatch at.

I don't know why the rest of you are having such trouble getting your eggs to hatch.

Edited by Arwen17

Just call me the Queen of Spaz-Clicking. rolleyes.gif Four of my new shinies hatched, so I rushed over to the coast biome and picked up two wave-makers... and a skywing and a shiny. Still, that's two more waves than I had, so net gain, and in a few hours I can try again. laugh.gif Or even sooner, if this fifth shiny will just freaking hatch...

I now happily have three 'Sunlights', and three 'Waves', thanks to my hubby deciding to snatch a couple for me. I'm not too concerned about collecting the hybrids right now. I have a CB Purple and CB Spitfire, so getting more is just a matter of luck and waiting.

Now to see those adults! >8D *pokes TJ's hatchlings* Grow up, dangit!

/ETA: Scratch that, I have two each of the 'Sunlights' and 'Waves', because a very generous person traded me a pretty Silver Egg for one of each new egg. ♥

*tosses love for that person here*

Edited by Nezbael

two of my eggs hatched and i got another shines brightly egg and breed myself a second warm egg =3 and now i am locked again for another day XD

Wow it's been a while since I've been to dragcave. New eggs! I'll have to figure out how to get them. ohmy.gif Or just wait until the hatchlings grow up to see if I like them to bother getting them. xd.png

Loving the newbies smile.gif I been at work but managed to grab one of each, go to quickly and my laptop needs replacing - its sloooooooow lol sad.gif but the hatchies sure look cute. biggrin.gif

I can't catch any shinies! >:0 I already caught two of the wave eggs and influenced them, and I bred a spitfireXpurple (although I don't have any more purple dragons to breed, so no more for me) but I just CAN'T CATCH ANY OF THE SHINIES. >:| RARGH.

if you find it hard to catch the shiny's go to the trading forum and get on the "New release Gifters" list. so long as you don't have a shiny on your scroll you shoudl be added but i can't guarentee you'll get a CB smile.gif

i've foudn the Dessert, Coast and Forrest to be the easiest places to catch the shinies *nods* you just have to be patient, ready to click and constntly re-freshing.

hope that helps

All of my eggies hatched at about 580 views. The wave eggs hatched at 4 days and the gold sunlight eggs hatched an hour and a half later. This is the same level of views that all my eggs hatch at.

I don't know why the rest of you are having such trouble getting your eggs to hatch.

i think it has to to with how many views you get per hour or something.

Love the new hatchlings can't wait till they grow up.

1 sunlight hatched with 1,896 views 545 UV 5 clicks, my 2nd one is in the ER and has currently 2,350 views 574 UV 10 clicks. That one doesn't seem to want to come out. And both were incubated and caught around the same time. I'm starting to get worried a bit.

Edit: Finally decided to get out, that stubborn hatchy.

Edited by Racegirl

My first ever egg drop as an active d.c.er xd.png

Now to get one, that ought to be fun...

And is this the six birthday! Goddess, it doesn't seem it blink.gif

Bred three purple x spitfire now, didn't manage to get any of the CBs yet, however.

Only 12 more hours until we see some of the first adults! wub.gif

I wonder if I should stay up until 4am ohmy.gif

Only about half a day left till those hatchies grow! And this time, it's happening in my timezone's waking hours. Yay.

On another note...I caught lots of shinies at the start (and bred two waarm eggs) and later filled up the waves. I didn't have too much trouble catching, looking back.

12 more hours until they all start growing? Oh darn. Look's like I'll have to wait until after I get home from the grocery store in the morning to see them all grown up!

Finally my first two "Golds" hatched, another will hatch in about two hours, another in 6-ish hours, and I caught two more. I'm happy with six for now until I see the adults, lol. I'm also waiting to see the other adults before I decide whether I catch/breed them right away or not.

So far I'm loving this release though! Happy birthday DC!

Edited by CDM