TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Oh, my! I seem to have a curse of always posting last before the adult sprite comes. (happened with the turps too xd.png)

Gorgeous!

Hmm, none of the sprites look familiar :/ xd.png

But they're very nice smile.gif

Deadly tsunamis by vigorously flapping their wings directly above the water

I thought tsunamis were caused by cracks in the ocean floor? :P

The blues are so pretty though!

I'm so happy that I managed to get 1 couple of eacch. Now the only thing I hope is, that they gender accordingly.. Lacked the Pinks to influence all of them v.v

I thought tsunamis were caused by cracks in the ocean floor? tongue.gif

Shh. xd.png As a side note, that reminds me of this.

Gonna bet that the next one to grow up will be the sunshine male.

Edited by Zovesta

Oooh, the Ultraviolet dragon looks awesome! :D

And yesss, I guessed the name right! :B

ETA:

Shh. XD As a side note, that reminds me of this.

Hehe :D Oh god, not a link to those comics! Whenever someone links me to xkcd, I inevitably spend hours going through them. D8 /is pulled

Edited by Varekis

Wow, UVs look awesome biggrin.gif

Totally called it. =U

Very pretty. <3 Just the colder highlights and the warm shadows. Didn't recognize this one, either!

The Ultraviolet one is my favorite so far. I like the Tsunami Wyverns as well. Can't wait to see the sunlight ones!

I like the Ultraviolet very much, but I totally fell in love with the Tsunami Wyverns.

Unfortunately they're hard as hell to catch. Want mooooore!

cant wait to see what the female uv and the female tsunami looks like not to mention the shines XD. but looking at the hatchling timers we still got a few hours before that happens D= I guess since its 2 am i should sleep and behold their beauty when i awaken tomorrow lol XD cant wait

@manticore: It doesn't look so bad to me... what's wrong with it?

Looks like we're going to have to wait about three more hours for the rest to grow up. *sigh*

Totally called it. =U

Very pretty. <3 Just the colder highlights and the warm shadows. Didn't recognize this one, either!

I thought the UVs were the very warm eggs O.o the sunshine ones still have a few hours to go before they grow

edit: looks at egg descriptions. oh they both have sunlight in their descriptions what do you know lol

Edited by dragonsroc989

What's happening to the leading edge? Why are there fingers or spines or whatever facing forward, the opposite direction of the rest of the fingers??

What's happening to the leading edge? Why are there fingers or spines or whatever facing forward, the opposite direction of the rest of the fingers??

... Artistic license? I don't think I'm quite getting what you're pointing out. It just looks like a typical curled dragon wing to me.

@dragonsroc: They shine brightly in the sunlight or something.

Love the Tsunami wyverns and the Ultraviolet dragons. Both males are epic looking. Will have to wait till later to see how the others look.

lol well I didnt realize two eggs had sunlight in their descriptions xd.png

the UVs are this egg description "This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight. "

and the middle white hatchlings that havent grown yet have this egg description "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight."

got a little confused there as I always called the UVs the very warm ones cause very warm is in the beginning of their egg description lol

... Artistic license? I don't think I'm quite getting what you're pointing out. It just looks like a typical curled dragon wing to me.

@dragonsroc: They shine brightly in the sunlight or something.

But it looks like it has two fingers going the complete opposite direction, while the other one looks normal...

Like, I could see the first spike from the wrist on the near wing being the thumb, but then you have a sort of divot, and then another spike, before going back into the leading edge of the wing...

sad.gif

The wave egg... I was excepting the adult to be a fat fish dragon. Dammit. Oh well, I'll just freeze an hatchling army. A male one.

But it looks like it has two fingers going the complete opposite direction, while the other one looks normal...

Like, I could see the first spike from the wrist on the near wing being the thumb, but then you have a sort of divot, and then another spike, before going back into the leading edge of the wing...

Oohh, I think I get what you're saying now. Yeah, that does look a little bit funky...