TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

cant wait tell TJ's grow up I don't know why I keep checking in on them when I know they wont be adults yet but there I go again lol

I like the thought of Tsunami or tidal wave for their dragon types

I must catch one more sunnie one. >:| 'runs to cave and sets watch on desert biome for all the 5 minute drops'

Gah! Just clicked on a sunsong instead of a sunlight! Brilliant me. rolleyes.gif

I'm loving these new dragons! Even the eggs are beautiful! I might have to keep a wave egg around constantly just for looks... tongue.gif

@ fallen_leaf: Given its placement in breed sort, yeah, I'm guessing one of those as well. :3 Tsunami sounds awesome but these little blue blobs of cuteness sound too adorable and fun loving to be destructive... I'm more inclined towards tidal. xP

You realize Tidal waves and Tsunamis are the same exact thing, right? They're just different names for a "gigantic wave caused by the force of the moon and sun". :3

But tsunamis can be caused by earthquakes too, and tidal waves aren't always destructives and/or dangerous. tongue.gif

Finally caught another sunnie. c: Now I just have to wait a week for my purple and my spitfire to be breedable again... a week... 'facedesks' Wait a minute! No, that wouldn't work, cause I need a male and female of each species that can actually breed with each other! >:0 Darn it! Maybe I can do a lineage swap... although the lineage of mine will be horrible. :B

Another "sunlight" egg hatched. 3 down, 3 to go tongue.gif

edit: Just caught another one *squee*

Edited by CDM

Stupid Sunsongs are similar. So not only do we get more people in the Coast biome, not do we just get more people to pick up Spitfires and Purples, but more people will pick up Sunsongs too |D.

Stupid Sunsongs are similar. So not only do we get more people in the Coast biome, not do we just get more people to pick up Spitfires and Purples, but more people will pick up Sunsongs too |D.

My glob, it's a conspiracy. O.O And I just offered THIS LINEAGED MAGMA for a decently lineaged hybrid. Ah well. I got enough magmas anyways. :B

Edit: AH, that makes me seem really conceited. What I MEANT to say is that magmas are overrated. Er... I don't know. Interpret something that makes sense. >.<

Edited by gotw3

My glob, it's a conspiracy. O.O And I just offered THIS LINEAGED MAGMA for a decently lineaged hybrid. Ah well. I got enough magmas anyways. :B

Edit: AH, that makes me seem really conceited. What I MEANT to say is that magmas are overrated. Er... I don't know. Interpret something that makes sense. >.<

I was offering a 2nd gen magma from ember yesterday and a 2nd gen thunder from sunsong and no one would trade 1-2 new hatchies for it.

SO GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS BRO. ;;

Yay! Five hatched sunnies, one sunny and one soggy ready to hatch tomorrow morning, and now five fresh new soggy eggs safely on my scroll. Assuming that everything genders correctly, or that I can at least swap for the right gender, I'm done with the cave drops and can work on hybrids next week.

Love the new hatchie sprites, and can't wait to see the adults!

Gah! Just clicked on a sunsong instead of a sunlight! Brilliant me. rolleyes.gif

I'm loving these new dragons! Even the eggs are beautiful! I might have to keep a wave egg around constantly just for looks... tongue.gif

They are beautiful. I just hope the adult looks as amazing as the egg.

I was offering a 2nd gen magma from ember yesterday and a 2nd gen thunder from sunsong and no one would trade 1-2 new hatchies for it.

SO GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS BRO. ;;

my god. ._. Well, I got the offer from the dragonmarket and the person doesn't seem to have any magmas... well, the dragonmarket is helpful. :B (Has provided a link for you! biggrin.gif ) And thanks, I think I'll need it. ;A;

The blue hatchling looks so chubby and cute, but the gold one doesn't appeal to me very much... The hybrid looks interesting though. Managed to snag one blue and breed two hybrids. I can't wait to see how the adults look like. biggrin.gif

7 hours is to long! smile.gif Grabbed 2 more gold.

So I got on, went to the AP and saw a crapton of egs at the 6 day mark, and said, "Must be a new release."

Yup!

I love this intuition of mine.

Are they all releasing in the coast?

So I got on, went to the AP and saw a crapton of egs at the 6 day mark, and said, "Must be a new release."

Yup!

I love this intuition of mine.

Are they all releasing in the coast?

all biomes "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight."

coast "This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves."

breed only - "This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight." - using purple and spitfire

Happy Birthday DC! happy.gif

Am I too late? Can't seem to find any new eggs in the cave sad.gif

Ah, thank you ruby! Which one was the spitfire? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that nickname!

*gives cookies for nommage*

Ah, thank you ruby! Which one was the spitfire? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that nickname!

Here's an example linage for the breed only http://dragcave.net/lineage/4KON8

edit: Your welcome. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Happy Birthday DC! happy.gif

Am I too late? Can't seem to find any new eggs in the cave sad.gif

You just have to be patient. smile.gif These are a permanent addition to the cave. Keep trying and check out Ruby's post above for information about the biomes. happy.gif

all biomes "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight."

coast "This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves."

breed only - "This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight." - using purple and spitfire

Edited by StormWizard212

THIS is a spitfire. smile.gif

Edit: Ninjad. >.> ninja.gif

edited the link to a lineage link - ruby

Oops, sorry. xd.png

Edited by gotw3