TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Mine hatched at around ~600 UV at 3d 23h. >_>

How dare they clog up the ERs! D:<

Mine were a bit shy about getting fully cracked too (they still have around an hour on them), they needed about 900+ UV. Maybe this is a breed trait? Or maybe our eggs are just snoots ;_;

._. Three more hours.

/hasnopaitencenuh

my shiny ones I had to add to more then just two hatcheries to get the views. They are as tough to hatch as the prize dragons lol.

DAAARNN. I missed another release. *annoyed*

I haven't gotten a single egg of any of the new ones (I haven't been on Dragon Cave for a while). Now I learn there are three new breeds and can't even find where they are supposed to be. Did I miss the mass-release? And what the heck are UV's?

Anyways... Happy Birthday smile.gif

Edit: Got a wave egg

Edited by Shadow2222

hrrr grow up grow up come on you've enough views augh seven more hours I'll be sleeping by then but I want to see the adults so badly ahh

I must have gotten lucky, two of my sunshine ones hatched with under 3k views. =) Barely under, but still under lol.

Happy hunting to those still looking!

Ohhh I want to stay up those last 2 hours to see these adults but I have to work at 5am sad.gif Cant wait to see them when I get home!!!

@ginevra: Yup. c:

I still don't have a wave or a sunlight one... can't wait to see the adults.

Does any one else think the hybrids might also be bred by the Sunlights and Tsunamis breeding together?

Gaaah! *wriggles around* I can't wait to see the adults! So soon, so soooooon! :3

I also need to get a CB Spitfire so I can breed those pretty, pretty hybrids. ^.^

I've had extreme luck thsi time round, got my 5 eggs in one minute on drop day, and two yesterday in 2 minutes. ^^

I cant wait to see the adults, unfortunately, I'll be in school when it happens. Anyway, I'm sure they will be amazing! :3

Oh my! Tsunami dragons! <3 the name! And the sprite!

*waits for one of TJ's hybrids to hatch, which it will in about 30 minutes or so*

Edited by ylangylang

The male wave adult grew up! He's so beautiful <3

Hmm... the male doesn't look familiar at all, actually. I'm really loving the tail and the fancy wings, though. <3 Hope the female is just as pretty, if not more so.

thanks, Lagie! hope the pm did arrive now smile.gif

the Wyvern looks so nice! i'mvery curious about the others! biggrin.gif