TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Well this sucks...Work had me so busy this week that I missed this drop...

Guess I can add this to my list of dragons I'll probably never get.

Don't be depressed. :c I'll give you a hybrid of mine! =D It's not a pretty lineage, but it's still a dragon. =) Don't be sad. ^3^

Don't be depressed. :c I'll give you a hybrid of mine! =D It's not a pretty lineage, but it's still a dragon. =) Don't be sad. ^3^

I just fluked into one. I don't even know where they're all being released to. I'm going to assume they're all going to the Coast only because that's where I got that one I have and there's more people there than anywhere else.

They are actually still not too hard to get. I grabbed two more of the blue and one sunny this morning.

I just fluked into one. I don't even know where they're all being released to. I'm going to assume they're all going to the Coast only because that's where I got that one I have and there's more people there than anywhere else.

The shiny ones are dropped in every biome, the tidal/tsunami's are dropped in the coast, and the others are a hybrid of purple dragons and spitfires. :3 Hope this helped!

You realize Tidal waves and Tsunamis are the same exact thing, right? They're just different names for a "gigantic wave caused by the force of the moon and sun". :3

Actually, they really are different,but it does get confusing because people (especially movies) use the terms interchangeably.

But it would be interesting to consider the different BSAs that each could provide. I'm kind of hoping for tidal dragons for that reason. If a tsunami BSA worked anything like Earthquake does I would probably never use it. sad.gif

OMG I can believe we still have 10 hours to go to see the adults! Why do I not stalk the completed list and save myself from the waiting every time? xd.png

The shiny ones are dropped in every biome, the tidal/tsunami's are dropped in the coast, and the others are a hybrid of purple dragons and spitfires. :3 Hope this helped!

Actually the hatchling you gave me I was able to get eggs for since I had the dragons necessary for it. Did you want it back or anything?

Well, at least finding out what the new adults look like will take some of the dread off tomorrow (when my finals start). I just wish I hadn't bred my two Spitfires experimenting on the first day... I love the hybrid hatchies so much.

Are they gone? D:

They are still falling. They are just mixed in with "regular" eggs.

Actually the hatchling you gave me I was able to get eggs for since I had the dragons necessary for it. Did you want it back or anything?

Oh of course not. =) It's a gift, you can keep it or do whatever you want with it! \^o^/ Although I would prefer you not kill it or abandon it. xd.png

They are still falling. They are just mixed in with "regular" eggs.

Are they permeate

Oh of course not. =) It's a gift, you can keep it or do whatever you want with it! \^o^/ Although I would prefer you not kill it or abandon it. xd.png

No worries. I'll raise it.

Well at least I was capable of getting one of each one. I even lucked into a CB Thunder of all things blink.gif

No worries. I'll raise it.

Well at least I was capable of getting one of each one. I even lucked into a CB Thunder of all things blink.gif

Whoa. :0 That's cool! biggrin.gif Good luck in catching the rest of the new release eggies! 'hugs'

Are they permeate

Yep. It would be stated in the first post if they weren't.

Whoa. :0 That's cool! biggrin.gif Good luck in catching the rest of the new release eggies! 'hugs'

There's only three right? Because if that's the case then I guess my hunt ends here. I'll just breed the other gender of these ones when they mature.

Came in a little late for this, but I finally got all the eggs biggrin.gif can't wait to see the adults!

There's only three right? Because if that's the case then I guess my hunt ends here. I'll just breed the other gender of these ones when they mature.

Yup, there are only three new breeds.

Yup, there are only three new breeds.

'nods because she was too late to answer first' =3=

My Sunshine eggs sure are prima donnas. Requiring 4k views before they even think of hatching, what spotlight hogs.

If anyone reads my previous posts, I have bred all of my possible Purple/Spitfire pairings. Unless you want a third generation even gen, I can't breed any more. However, if you anyone still needs one, I will happily add you to a waiting list and breed as many as you want next week. n_n

~~

Grow, Dragons, Grow! I need to see these adults. ;-;

My Sunshine eggs sure are prima donnas. Requiring 4k views before they even think of hatching, what spotlight hogs.

Mine hatched at around ~600 UV at 3d 23h. >_>

How dare they clog up the ERs! D:<

You just have to be patient. smile.gif These are a permanent addition to the cave. Keep trying and check out Ruby's post above for information about the biomes. happy.gif

Thanks, managed to get a wave one smile.gif