Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing Bleach video games too much when you scream out your attacks before you enter a room wink.gif

You know you've played Skyrim to long when you dream about making arrows in your forge at Lakeview Manor.

I'm not kidding at all. >_< I was making Falmer (don't know if that's even possible), Dwarven, and Elven. Maybe Glass too but those are the three I recall most. Was trying to max out my smithing skill which I was actually doing before I went to sleep. >.>

You know you've been playing too much Don't Starve when you hear a cow in Minecraft and think you're about to be attacked by hounds.

(Happened to me yesterday. It scared me. ._.' )

You know you've been playing Red Dead Redemption too long when you see people and think about hogtying them, and then doing one of the following:

1 - setting them on train tracks.

2 - dropping them off cliffs

3 - placing them is obnoxiously random places, such as the general store, and then leaving.

You also know when you've been playing RDR too long when you hear a bird and immediately whip around and try to shoot it, but then realize you neither have a gun nor are you in the desert.

Sigh. Or when you want to pull out a stick of dynamite or perhaps a throwing kni--I should stop. Goodbye.

You know you've been playing too much fallout when you start habitually picking up bottle caps.

Edited by cthulhu153

You know you've been playing games that play on the TV (such as wii or ps2 games) when your PARENTS start getting the jokes about the game and start to make references to it. My dad wanted a red koopa shell to hit the car in front of him with. 'o.O

Pikmin: you know you've been playing pikmin too long when a big scary dog walks up to you and you look wildly around for your Pikmin.

Kid Icarus: uprising : you know you've been playing kid Icarus uprising too long when you check to see if your homemade bow splits into two knives.

laugh.gif

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy when you start tapping the notes to the songs without even noticing you're doing it.

You've played too much Minecraft when you want to check something on Wikipedia and go to the Minecraft wiki without realizing. (Just happened to yours truly. I need a break.)

You know you've played tripletown too much when you start imagining groupings of random things your looking at.

You know you've been playing runescape too much when you accidentally say gp instead of gb when referring to the size of a flash drive(just happened to me today).

You know you've been playing any video game in general too much when you don't feel like playing it anymore.

You know you've played spore too long when you try to make friends by yelling at them and then dance.

You know you've been playing games that play on the TV (such as wii or ps2 games) when your PARENTS start getting the jokes about the game and start to make references to it. My dad wanted a red koopa shell to hit the car in front of him with. 'o.O

My dad's made that joke too, xd.png

You know you play too much DC when you have a dream where you breed a 2nd gen Pink from Spring x Arasani and screencap it, then once you wake up are confused as to why you have no strange DC screenies on your computer.

You know you stay on the DC forums too much when you suggest that your mom "PM" someone she needs to get in touch with... (I meant email... hehe)

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

You know you've been playing DC for too long when you think of the US capital as Washington DragCave.

And I nearly did that too, Hawktalon. Caught it just in time. My mom was wondering what a 'pemail' was.

You know you've played a game too long (or rather, too much) when you have to bite your tears away at character death.

A game has never hurt my soul that much, weh. ;;

You know you've played Minecraft too much when you start to get anxious at sundown.

I dropped a plate and it broke. I thought "No problem, I'll just reload the last save!"

...That's enough Skyrim for this week....

(In Skyrim) You know you've been playing the game too long if your sense of time starts to sync up with the game's time (where 2.5 seconds in the real world equals 1 minute in-game).

You know you've been playing a video game too long when...

(Metroid) You think jellyfish can fly and can only be killed by being cold.

(Minecraft) Someone says a word starting with "s" and you run away screaming.

(Portal 2) You think that potatoes can talk and/or threaten to burn someone's house down with lemons

(Zelda) You play a blue ocarina and look around confusedly when you don't time travel.

You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you throw a bouncy red ball at your little brother, and tell him to use tackle on your mom

(when you've been playing almost any bloody game)...you know when you have been playing too long when you flinch at the sight of anything red.

You know you've played too much Dragon's Dogma where you began to subconsciously say stuff like 'Wolves come in packs."

You know you've played too much Dragon's Dogma where you began to subconsciously say stuff like 'Wolves come in packs."

They're weak to fire!

Ahem.

Anyway, you know you've played FFIII too much when you thinking drinking some water will heal your papercut.