Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing a game too long when you look up at a building and try to think of the best way to climb up (AC).

This. laugh.gif

And

You know you've played to much Darksiders, if you try to call your horse out of nowhere.

You KNOW you've played a game for far too long when you start looking up fanart and fanfictions of said game you've played.

For my case, it's Fire Emblem: Awakening. Got it a month ago on a 3 day school trip, cannot stop playing and/or obsessing. Oh god someone help me...

You know you're too obsessed with video games that, upon hearing of a Steam sale late at night, you get up and go take advantage of it because you can't sleep.

^Happened to me tonight (if you didn't know about the sale, now you do).

You know you've played too many "old" games when newer, cleaner games get you confused between real life and game screen.

^My experience a while ago (Dad and I played Baldur's Gate and the like and I got confused when I played newer games afterwards).

You have played any game too long when your response to everything is "one minute!" because you're trying finish a level.

you know you have played a game too long if you start singing/humming to the title/main/theme song(basically morrowind and skyrim, cause i am constantly doing this)

you know you've played skyrim to long when any projectile hits your knee and you shout "I TOOK AN ARROW TO MY KNEE" (happened to me)

you know you've played portal 2 to long when you sleep and instantly find the answer to puzzles (guilty as charged)

Edited by flame249

You know you've played Fire Emblem: Awakening too long when you try playing on Lunatic mode and utterly fail.

You know you've played skyrim too long when you have a level 67, 60, and 40ish.

You know you've played Fire Emblem: Awakening too long when you try playing on Lunatic mode and utterly fail.

You know you've played it too long when you manage to win.

You know you've participated too long in the Z-code project if you see a car number plate IRL with the letter Z and think "a Z-code dragon!". ninja.gif

You know you play Witch's House too long when you expect:

1. The floor infront of you to suddenly have a hole

2. An ordinary house object to move

3. Start seeing a purple haired girl in every room

4. Are afraid of the dark

You know you've played Fire Emblem: Awakening(again) too long when:

Whenever you see a dragon(digital or clay) you yell, "GRIMA I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!" and when you open your eyes to people infront of you. (Anyone! Imaginary or not!)

You know you've played the Sims too long when you get legitimately upset that cheats don't work IRL

you know you've been playing a game too much when you think that the physics engine in IRL is absolute censorkip.gif

you know you play sims too much when you try to press ctrl + Z to undo when re arranging your furniture....

You know you've played Terraria too long when you try to use the WASD keys to move your character on a different game that requires the mouse to move.. xd.png

You know you've played DDR Hottest Party for too long when one particular song winds up getting you addicted to yet another gaming series... >_>

You know you've played too much Legend of Zelda when you start smashing random pottery to see if there's any money in it tongue.gif.

You know you've played a game too long when you get way too emotionally attached to a character. Ex: Skyrim DLC Dragonborn (SPOILER JIC) When I learned that Delvin Mallorys brother (Glover Mallory) was Sapphire's father, I about went insane in more ways than one.

you know you've played Zelda to long when you demand to your fiancee that the LttP theme is the song that will be played during the reception whe you two walk in for the first time happy.gif

You know you've played minecraft too much when the phrase "creepers gonna creep" enters your daily vocab usage an when your association to a cerilian blue is diamonds.

You know you've been playing any game too much if it's literally the only thing you can think of when you're trying to sleep at night. ._____.

You know you've played too much Fire Emblem Awakening when you spend most of your day wondering what character pairings you should organise in your 2nd and 3rd playthroughs...

You know you've been playing too much Skyrim if you walk outside your house and immediately scan the skies for dragons.

No, of course I didn't do that yesterday...