Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing too much Super Robot Wars when you starting humming the theme for TROMBE and quoting Zanger Zonvolt 

For the Trombe please refer to (Note: The joke is that in-game because of the coding and the placement of Trombe on the music listing, it literally OVERRIDES EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHARACTER THEME, EVEN BOSS THEMES)

You have played Warframe for too long if you panic when the lights flicker. 

I’ve gotten to the point in Red Dead Redemption where I actually know almost all NPC names and I adore the Bollard Twins Gang. NPCs in this game though.

...On pokemon X the time-played meter will no longer rise because I have over 999 hours.... :wacko:

On 07/03/2018 at 12:43 PM, Ninetails said:

...On pokemon X the time-played meter will no longer rise because I have over 999 hours.... :wacko:

Oh my goodness. :lol: That is what I call dedication! I'd be really interested to know how many hours I've clocked with Minecraft, the Sims and Pokemon in my life, but my playing has been spread over so many devices/accounts that I'm not sure I'd be able to figure it out.

When you first played the witcher 3 that you start you hear your parents to wake up to head to work and see light coming under your door 

You know you've played too much Spellforce 2 when you knell over a dead body with intent to 'give some dragon blood' to it.

You know when you've played too much Digimon when you're seeing digital devices malfunctioning that you think that it was the work of the Digital Monsters....

You know when you've played or watched too much Gundam,you're starting to shout Gundam for no reason-

You know you've played too much Animal Crossing when you're walking by the apples and orange in the store and can't help but think about the bells they'd sell for.

Sometimes I play a game for so long that I have dreams about it all night, it's really annoying. :huh:

On 5/1/2012 at 7:08 AM, Zaxian said:

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon (Red, of course) when you can hear the music playing even after you've turned the gameboy off.

I sometimes use the Skyrim theme song to drown out my siblings' annoying songs?  If I've been listening to it all day (especially over summer break, when that was very practical), I go to bed and then say, "is someone playing the Skyrim theme?"

Also, you've had too many tries at Minecraft's tree spirit challenge when you run a quick mental check to make sure it's okay to step off the rug.  (The tree spirit challenge is basically 'harvest wood, use it to build a huge tree, and you have to stay on/in/beside your tree at all times'.)

On 9/18/2018 at 1:08 AM, catzrule1990 said:

You know you've played too much Animal Crossing when you're walking by the apples and orange in the store and can't help but think about the bells they'd sell for.

Or looking into the sky, hoping to see a present tied to a balloon floating by.

Possibly been hunting Teralysts in Warframe too much. I'm hearing them in my dreams.

Keep catching myself looking for lures in real life too. 

You know you’ve played too much minecraft when you see poppies growing and think, ooh I still need to collect these for the garden XD

You know you've been playing too much Bioshock when you go to a hardware store, see a basket full of these, and immediately think you need to hack something.

aaand

You know you've been playing too much Dead Space when the power goes out IRL and you legit start to feel antsy.  T-T

You know you've been playing too much Smash Bros. 4 when you start using the X button to jump in games that use the A button.

...and I'm still not good at it lol

Edited by KayaBear
Spelling~

Well, basically when I started playing during a daylight and then I noticed the daylight is about to break again.

Well any game when you walk around, see things and start thinking about how to solve this in Game X. E.G. visiting the ruins of a Castle and thinking of how to take out the guards here when it was assasins creed, or how to use this house for state of decay, to survive XD

You know you've been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn too long when you start staring at people to try and see what patrol routes they take...