Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing LoL to much/long when you start with your fingers on 'qwer' at the start of every game and then try to move with the right-click button.

Happened to me numerous times.

Oh gosh...same thing happened to me when I transitioned from playing Eragon on my PSP to playing Dungeon Seige. I kept trying to fly to various places on the map.

You know you've played assassins creed too much when you see a rooftop and instantly think of doing some parkour, when you see hay and want to jump in it, when you are on a tall building you want to use eagle eye, when you pick up a feather thinking that the brotherhood is around, when you wear white and red you think you're a part of the creed, when you go to Italy you think you're having deja vou...

You also know you've played "Assassin's Creed" too much when you start looking at buildings and figuring out which route would be the best to take when climbing up. xP

You know you've played "Arkham Asylum" too much when the squeaking of the towel rail reminds you of the bat noise that happens when you scan things in game.

You know you've played AC too much when you get angry at someone and recite the Creed to restrain yourself from punching them or worse. It's happened a few times.

You know you've played to much half life when the word "half life" is mentioned in math or science books or see the lambda symbol, you instantly visualize Gordan freeman bashing in a zombie head. Or when you avoid all ropes hanging from the ceiling like the plague (lol gym class....)

You've also played to much too much bioshock when in other games or RL you stop and listen to see if enemies are coming xd.png

You've played too much AC when you hear suspicious voices or see someone who's clearly upset and automatically blend.

I've done it. It doesn't work.

You know if you've played dragon cave to long if you buy a carton of eggs and go out somewere and ask people "can you please look at my eggs or they will die".

You know if you've played Terreria to long if you think the sun is chuthulu's eyes and try and shoot it with a gun.

You know if you've played Minecraft if you carry around a cardboard diamond sword.

You know if you've played dragon cave to long if you buy a carton of eggs and go out somewere and ask people "can you please look at my eggs or they will die".

Has anyone here done that?

^ Honestly sounds like something I'd do for the lulz.

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when the first thing you think about when you wake up is what you're going to build next.

^ Honestly sounds like something I'd do for the lulz.

I know I've been on DC too long because today I picked up an egg and immediately thought, 'I've gotta get this submitted on Eggs Around the World or it will die.'

You know you play Arkham City far too often when you look at Ronald McDonald and feel a surge of intense dislike.

Oh wait, that happens to me anyway xd.png

You know you played too much Kerbal Space Program when you're playing Garry's Mod building something and think: "Wait, where's the decoupler?" *Guilty*

You know you played too much Kerbal Space Program when you can know how and when something is going to blow up when given the right circumstances. *Guilty*

You know you played too much Portal 2 when you find yourself complaining about science not being thrown at walls.

You know you played too much games in general when you have seen/read enough to make a crossover/fanfiction. (Bonus points if you're actually the dork who does write it. tongue.gif )

You know you played too much StarFox/Endless Space when you think The Krazoa and The Endless are the same thing. *Guilty*

You know you played too much Source/Valve games in general when you hope that every character/vehicle/map/whatever for the games you like are ported to work in the Source engine. (Bonus points for using them in Source FilmMaker/GMod)

You know you've been playing too many video games when you think you should put your ice cream on pause so it will stop melting.

I swear I just did this about an hour ago. |D

Haha! laugh.gif

You know you've played too many dress-up/drag'n'drop games when you start planning dolls in your head.

You know you've played any game too much when you start looking for menus or clicking buttons that work in said game. Such as LEGO Harry Potter: Yrs1-4 to Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon; I tried to change spells and make Spyro jump but ended up wasting my magic points.

You know you've played to much half life when the word "half life" is mentioned in math or science books or see the lambda symbol, you instantly visualize Gordan freeman bashing in a zombie head.

Hah! I did that...

You know you play too much Dragon Age when you picture the Norse legend "Fenris" as a brooding elf boy.

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you walk behind someone slow in the halls and want to shout "Fus ro da" at them to clear the way.

You know you've been playing too much COD when you insult random people everywhere you go.

You know you've been playing too much Tetris when you feel like a wall is going to disappear at any moment.

You know you've been playing too much Team Fortress when you have the constant urge to spycheck people who like to walk behind you.

you know you have play fire emblem too long when while you are trying to sleep you are planning what to do in it the next day

you know you play super smash bros to much when you start thinking that people are characters from the game (has had this happen)

Edited by flame249

You know you've played too much Final Fantasy V when you start getting really peeved with monsters when they attack the ten year old girl in your party.

You know you've played a game for too long when you start thinking 'IT'S A CONSPIRACY' every time something related to it comes up in real life. It's happened to me.

You know you're played a Sonic game too long when in a race with other people, like in PE, you run like Sonic the Hedgehog. Tried to do that once; didn't win. sleep.gif