Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

When you understand very little about redstone but make it work enough to light up your lighthouse in minecraft.

You know you've been playing Black Ops II too much when you mistake every plane overhead for a UAV and you're trying to find the detonate butting on your RC-cars.

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when you have the theme song stuck in your head and you randomly yell, "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!"

You know you've been playing too much MLB '12 The Show when you respond to every player's name like it's your own.

You know you've been playing Professor Layton AND Phoenix Wright for too long when various songs from either game series(es? I can never figure out what the heck the plural form of that is... -__-) suddenly appears in your mind at certain times (for example: the puzzle themes when thinking, or the objection themes when you find a contradiction (though, the musical project's songs also have that effect while playing the game and a quote that was derived from a scene appears and the song related plays with it -__-)).

... On that note of thought, you know you've played the Ace Attorney series too long when "contradiction" suddenly becomes a huge part of your vocabulary.

You know you've been playing too much Animal Crossing when you wonder about turnip prices. XR

You know you play Grand Fantasia too much when you expect a sprite to come out of no where to make you weapon... (I hope someone else out there plays Grand Fantasia .-.)

You Know you played Pokemon too much when you screm POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL during your math session >_>

and Infamous when you start squeezing balls looking for a ray sphere >_>

and Kingdom Hearts when you buy Sora's necklace

Edited by Soleas

and Infamous when you start squeezing balls looking for a ray sphere >_>

lolwut

You know you've played too much Dead Space when you get nervous around ventilation ducts.

You know you've been playing too much TF2 when you read "provisional" as "pyrovision". -.-

Also when you've had Rocket Jump Waltz stuck in your head all day.

You know that you played too much Final Fantasy when you realize that the only reason you know your roman numerals is because you played them. dry.gif

Or you whistle *insert FF song here* at school without realizing it.

You also know you played too much Tactics Ogre ((*crosses fingers*)) when you decide it would be a good idea to figure out the in-game alphabet using nothing but location names, flavor text, and the world map. >_< And ditto for the music thing.

Or when you're playing FFT and realize that you've been calling it "Tactics Ogre: War of the Lions".

Or when you realize that you're calling Agrias Ravness. When Ravness isn't even part of your battalion yet.

Edited by beiningtian

You know you played too much Hearthstone when look at stuff and think "What would happen if I poke it several times."

You know you play too much animal crossing when you yell "I'm sorry! I fdidn't mean to reset! Don't delete my game!" Whenever you see a mole

You know you play too much assassins creed when you want to steal someone's horse and ride around swinging a sword and screaming "the liberation of Roma has begun!!!!!!!"

You know you play too much okamiden when you refer to a white fluffy puppy as son of the great Amaterasu

You know you play too much pokemon when you think animals fighting is ok

You know you play too much assassins creed when you want to climb buildings

You know you've played Pokemon too much when you start to think of types in real life. (Example: *sees bird flying in a blizzard* NOOOO BIRDY DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE WEAK AGAINST ICE?!?)

You know you've played on DC too long when you start worrying about your Pokemon's lineages and how long and inbred they are. Which also implies that you've played Pokemon too long since you've had time to breed that many Pokemon tongue.gif

You know you've played DC too long when you think of inbreeding when you breed your frogs on Pocket Frogs.

(We agile, you reminded me of this one xd.png)

You know you've played Tetris too long when you see blocks falling in your dreams (has happened to me).

You know you've played Pokemon too long when you see a shiny...

And Zebstrika kills it.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH ZEBSTRIKA.

You know you've been playing too much Doom when you

--look at buildings and think "MISALIGNED TEXTURE!!1"

--smile whenever you hear someone mention a person whose surname is Romero

--giggle when someone mentions the word "imp"

--walk down the street and suddenly see a portion of wall that's colored differently, and have the urge to push against it in case there's a secret area behind it

Guilty of all of the above. :>

You know you've been playing too much TF2 when you reply to every single question you give a negative answer to with "Nope."

CAUSE THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF NOPE

You know you've been playing too much of any game when you start dropping characters names into conversations as if they are real people. Which my sister and I have caught ourselves doing with KH lately... tongue.gif