Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you convert real life structures to Minecraft blocks in your head.

You know you've played too much Sonic Adventure 2 (and stayed in the cave for too long) when you have a dream that a big dragon is stuck in the cage instead of one of those little animals from the game.

you know you've played minecraft to long if you find a suger cane ingame that is 4 blocks high and start laughing crazily.......... i did this once

You know you've played old shmup (aka "Shoot Em Up") arcade-style video games for too long when you see crazy color lights everywhere tongue.gif

Edited by Kira-san

You know you've played Terraria too long when you swear you see a heart crystal in the distance.

You know you've been playing Dota 2 for too long when you're walking down the road and expect creeps to charge past you.

You know you've played to much Rune Factory when you see a garden of lettuce and you place them in your inventory mentally.

You know you've been playing any DDR game too long when you suddenly have the urge to personify the games and songs and also give them unique personalities. 0_o (hopefully I'm not the only one this happened to currently...)

You know you've been playing too much Dota 2 when you automatically place your fingers on QWER instead of WASD when playing other games...or when you're getting ready to type something. ._.

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you convert real life structures to Minecraft blocks in your head.

GUILTY! Sometimes I look at things and I think, "That looks cool, I wonder if I could build it on Minecraft?" and start working out which blocks I would need to use...

you know you've played a online multiplayer game to long when your in the top 50 on the leaderboard.........

You know you've played Skyrim too long when you have a long car ride ahead of you and you stand there thinking you can "Wait" it out. I did that for a few seconds then shook my head and kept walking to the car. biggrin.gif

You know you've been playing Dragon Age for too long when someone screams "Alistair!" and you turn your whole body around looking for that hunk of a man..

/shot

I'm not sure if anyone else did this... I didn't read all the pages.

You'll know you've been playing too much skyrim when...

Someone says they used to do something, you fill it in with "then I took an arrow to the knee".

You know you've played Penumbra too long when you want to carry a glowstick around with you. xd.png

You know when you've played bejweled too long when you start trying to move the AP eggs around to vanish xd.png

You know if you played too much Minecraft if you turn on ALL the lights! and get a sword and armor when you walk through the forest.

You know you've been playing too much Planetside 2 when in other games, you hit middle mouse and you expect a knife to swipe out automatically.

Been playing Professor Layton for too long when things start reminding you of puzzles.

You know you've been playing Portal too long when you hear an intercom announcement at school and automatically think of GLaDOS.

You know you've played Oblivion too long when you start throwing cheese at people while yelling "CHEESE, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE" and then say, "Wait, Scratch that, Cheese for no one" and take back the cheese.