Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you have been playing Kirby (for me Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, little bit of a lesser known game) to long when you know where every enemy is without looking and can beat every boss in less than ten seconds.

You know you've played too much Red Dead Redemption when you see a horse running free on TV, and you immediately think "I should tame that horse".

You know you've been playing too much Thomas Was Alone when you start giving different shapes personalities

You know when you played too much Pokemon when someone passes you and you yell:

"HEY! You looked at me funny! LEEET'S BATTLE!"

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you see a flock of geese in the corner of your eye, and mistake it for a dragon.

You know you've been playing a game too long when you start referencing them in jokes or see something out in public that instantly makes you think of that game, regardless if it has anything to do with it.

Don't know if this has been said but,

You know you've played Animal Crossing too much that when you see a balloon in the sky, you run after it thinking you should shoot it down(even if there isn't a present). (True story)

You've played Zoo tycoon so long when you go to the zoo you try and set all the animals free.....

You have played to much skyrim when you can name your dead thrall's spells and have over 2000 carryweight worth of stuff stored in it.

You know you've been playing The World Ends With You for too long when you start seeing Noise being destroyed (happened to me)

You know you've played a game too long when your parents have walked past you about 10 times without you even noticing.

You know you've played too many rounds of DDR when you hear a song, start imagining what the step patterns are going to be like for at least one difficulty, and how certain characters would dance to said song.

Happened twice to me already this week. >_>

You know when you've played Minecraft too long that You think can punch a tree with your bare hand

You know you've played Fallout so much you expect people to freeze when you talk to someone blink.gif

Edited by Whiteroses

You've played skyrim to long that you start singing the song of the dragonborn

Or, worse, Ragnar The Red.

You've played skyrim to long that you start singing the song of the dragonborn

I started doing that the first time I heard the song.

You know you've played Pokemon Black too long when you think Caitlin has Gothitelle and Shauntelle has Reunilus.

You know you've been playing laggy games too long when you actually think you're lagging irl.

Like, I turned my head slowly to look at something because I thought my framerate couldn't keep up with it. |D

you know you've been playing video games too long when you try to open the save menu IRL

Edited by teslakana

You know you've been playing a game to long when your mom comes in at 11:30 at night and tells you to get off, you started a 3:00 in the afternoon.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you see some cool and complicated building, think, "Hey-that'd be cool to make in minecraft." Take a bunch of pics of it-

AND ACTUALLY BUILD IT.

You know you've been playing a game too long when you have vivid dreams involving you tagging along with the main character and they address you by name. Or you can imagine vividly the smells and sounds.

You know you've been playing a game too long when you see some plants at the park, and have an impulse to pick them up to make potions (Oblivion/Skyrim any?)

You know you've been playing a game too long when you look up at a building and try to think of the best way to climb up (AC).

Yes, this has happened to me. Both.

You know you've played too much Fire Embem Awakening when you 1. have the birthdays of all the characters marked on your calendar, 2. text your non-Fire Emblem-playing friend things like "OMG HENRY AND THARJA JUST GOT MARRIED!" when they don't even know who Henry or Tharja are, or 3. actually have dreams where you are hanging out with your Fire Emblem characters.

#fireemblemstolemylife