Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing Tetris too long when you start seeing shapes random, invisible shapes everywhere. (Not entirely sure if Tetris counts, but it's just something I've been doing a lot lately.)

You know you have played skyrim too long when your disk has scratches and a couple of cracks.

You know you've been playing Tetris too long when you start seeing shapes random, invisible shapes everywhere. (Not entirely sure if Tetris counts, but it's just something I've been doing a lot lately.)

That's literally called the Tetris effect in psychology.

You Know you play borderlands too much when you have the desire to open any box with a green label on it.

You know you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you yell out "MEDIC!" when you get hurt.

Edited by SuicideMachine

When you're at a concert and waiting between sets, and get bored/sleepy and suddenly start hallucinating that the red lights are collectible points/when you start dreaming about collecting points and shooting thing. (LOLDeadpoolgame. ...ohgodplzsendhelp.xd.png)

You know when you've been playing too much Minecraft when you go punch a tree, put dirt in a bag, and collect stones in an attempt to craft stuff xd.png (punching trees gives me wood)

(Skyrim ) you get only there when you're half asleep and how to then get stupid ideas . (Start New an want Kill a Giant without weapons )

You know when you've been playing too much Minecraft when you go punch a tree, put dirt in a bag, and collect stones in an attempt to craft stuff xd.png(punching trees gives me wood)

I saw what you did there.

You know you've played too much Dead Space when you try to open the door by tapping it on the handle and waiting for it to open.

When in skrim you know how to get to 8 secret merchant chests.

Edited by thomasgold19

You know when you played Legend of Zelda too long when you think every vase has rubees in them and break them.

You know you have played skyrim too long if you plan out leveling up your new character in the middle of class.

You know you've played skyrim too much when you can sing the entire theme song, and spend hours thinking out backstories and personalities for your characters.

You know you need to take a break from Phoenix Wright when you have the urge to shout "Objection!"

You know you've been playing to much dragon cave when you look at a car's license plate, and think of it as a dragon code.

Yeah. This is happening to me.

You know you need to take a break from Phoenix Wright when you have the urge to shout "Objection!"

I know that feeling all too well. -__-' And I've had that issue after I first discovered the series via a musical project...

You know you've played too much Ghost Trick when you start seeing cores everywhere.

You know you've been playing too much Professor Layton when you have its freaking puzzle theme stuck in your head whenever you have a difficult task in front of you. xd.png

You know you played to much brawl when captain falcon beats the heck out of you in your dream.

(I killed him too much on the game.)