Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played too much DayZ when you want a gillie suit.

Too much Minecraft when you dream of pwning Herobrine xd.png really happened.

You know you've been playing Slender too much when you see a black coat everywhere and you freak out. < true story!

You know you have played too much minecraft when a friend sneaks up behind you in real life, hisses and you leg it xd.png been done

I feel like if someone did that to me, I'd punch them in the face out due to reflexes. >.>;

You know you've been playing The Sims too much when you're doing something boring and think "I hope someone cancels my task soon."

You've played too much Minecraft when you expect to see a name tag floating above someone in real life, see none, and think, "Oh, they must be sneaking."

Happened to me in the store once dry.gif

You know you have played too much Final Fantasy when you see a chicken or duck and think it is a chocobo. Happened to me a couple of times.

You also know you have played too much Final Fantasy when you find money or something you wanted and you hear Victory Fanfare playing. Yep this has happened a few times.

You know you have been playing too much dragcave when you dream about a release.

You know you play too much Portal when you go to your music theory test and look at the white walls and imagine what you could do with a portal gun.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you get weirded out by doors that are too narrow, because if they were in Minecraft, the door...wouldn't cover the hole all the way.

You know you have played too much Portal when you look up how to make a portal gun in science class. (true stories, all of them.)

You know you've played too much Portal when you try to imitate the turret voices in the bathroom.

Edited by Spelunker

You know you have played a game too long when you greet people by greeting lines from it.

You know you have played mass effect for too long when people tell you things and you answer by "I should go.".

You know you've played a steam game too long when you receive a message on skype and press shift and tab to try and view it.

Did this four times while playing minecraft today xd.png.

You know when you've been playing DCF too long that you dreaming of a Forum account...

^true story happened once to me!

You know when you've been playing Powder Toy too much you start talking scientific to your friends. < true story!

You know you've been playing Minecraft too long when you're starving and think, "Geez, I could really fill my hunger bar." <happened

You know you've played too much Jet Set Radio on Steam when you want your TF2 characters to move faster via holding down the shift button.

xd.png I've had that happen to me quite recently during a Mann Vs. Machine Party with a few others in the housing I'm currently situated at. I was like, "why isn't the Pyro moving quicker? Maybe if I press shift... Wait, Wong game!" when that happened.

You know you've played too much Persona when you start thinking about seeing your friends as Social Links... (hasn't happened)

You know you've played to much Don't Starve, when you catch your childhood fear of darkness again.

You know you've played to much Tropico when you think " Hmm, if I ruled the world, communism would work for America as well!"

You know you play Dead Space 2 much when you put on sunglasses that make things orange, you think you're going to see dead people.

You know you've played too much Okamiden, when you see a dead tree and have an urge to draw a circle around it.

You know you've played too much Pokémon when you avoid walking in the long grass in case of Pidgey attacks.

You know you've been playing too much TF2 when you play sniper in another game and keep thinking there's a spy behind you. Or you keep doing "spy checks". Or you think you should equip a razorback.

Guilty of all.

You know you've played too much DCF when you're going through a paper you wrote on Joan of Arc and, upon seeing that you've typed "...she took an arrow to the thigh..." immediately think of Skyrim (which you've never played). <<true story right there

You know when you've been on DCF too long when you play skyrim and see there dragons and think "Those are wyverns dang it stop calling them dragons" every single time you see/hear others talk about one.

Edited by little lost dragon

You know you've been playing Spiral Knights too long when you're low on money and you think,"Gee, I should do a Jelly Run." (never happened to me)

You know when you've been playing Skyrim too long when you expect a police officer to say "I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow to the knee." (never happened to me)

You know you've been playing Tales of the Abyss for too long when you close your 3DS to go to the toilet and suddenly notice that you are starving.

You know you've been playing Tales of Legendia for too long when you can dance the 'Moses Happy Dance' on your own.

You know you've been playing League of Legends too long when you go from 0 ip to 7000 ip in a day. /headdesk/ I need a life.

You know you've been playing Pokemon Ranger too much when you think walking circles around people is a good way to show friendship.

I actually did that to a friendonce as a joke haha c:

Edited by CynicalGamer

You know you've played too much Mario Bros. when your health teacher mentions shrooms and you think of Mario.

You know when you've been on DCF too long when you play skyrim and see there dragons and think "Those are wyverns dang it stop calling them dragons" every single time you see/hear others talk about one.

Happens to me all the time.

You know you've played too much Mario Bros. when your health teacher mentions shrooms and you think of Mario.

Has also happened to me tongue.gif

Edited by dracopenguin

You know you've been playing Pokemon too much when you think you can ride the bike going up the stairs. Our Pokemon trainers are so hard core! xd.png