Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played Theatrhythm too long when all the songs, chimes and sound effects are constantly playing in your head.

On a side note, you know you've been messing around on any Skylaners game when you just happen to know which elements belong to who as well as know off the bat which ones in a series are compatible to which game. (GUILTY to a minor degree)

Also, you know you've played too many Ace Attorney games when the words "contradiction", "objection", and/or "testimony" become a major part of your vocabulary (GUILTY big time on this one, I think I mentioned "contradiction" at least 3 times yesterday, and I constantly have the urge to shout "Objection" at very random moments xd.png)

You start chanting "Murder murder, kill kill" over and over even when you aren't playing Assassin's Creed 3.

You start dreaming a romantic dream and it turns into you killing everyone with poison and silent kills.

And people you've just met start calling you "Stabby-stabby".

I need to go play some more.

You know you've been playing Slender for too long when you see strange black figures in the dark.

You've been playing Virtue's Last Reward too much when you think people are genuinely out to get you.

You start chanting "Murder murder, kill kill" over and over even when you aren't playing Assassin's Creed 3.

You start dreaming a romantic dream and it turns into you killing everyone with poison and silent kills.

And people you've just met start calling you "Stabby-stabby".

I need to go play some more.

Reminds me of Dragon Age. "DON"T MAKE ME STAB-KILL YOU!"

And you know you've been playing too many games when you start thinking that "YOL TOOR SHUL" is a legit threat.

You know you've been playing Slender for too long when you see strange black figures in the dark.

*shudders* I know how that one feels.

You know you've been playing Epic Mickey 2 for too long when you have the music stuck in your head.

do do do do do-do-do, doo-do do do do do-do-doo, do do do do-do do do do

make it stop xd.png

You know you've been playing too many video games when you refer to your house as your control point.

[/guilty]

You know you've been playing too many video games when you refer to your house as your control point.

[/guilty]

I've been guilty of calling my house my spawn point >.>

When you refer to important places as safe houses, Monterigioni (yes, I know I misspelled that), or Masyaf.

Also, when you instinctively try to use your hidden blade to dispatch 'threats'.

When you facepalm as you watch construction workers take months to build something that would take you but a few days in Minecraft!

So very, very guilty of that.

When you facepalm as you watch construction workers take months to build something that would take you but a few days in Minecraft!

So very, very guilty of that.

When you wish you could just put up a few torches and magma pits to keep away unwanted visitors...

you know you played Little big planet too long when you think anime characters are using hidden bouce pads!

(my little sister said azula was using hidden bounce pads in Avatar xd.png )

EDIT:

you know you played too much Dragons Dogma when you hear the word Salvation and you think about mason(this happened to me and my brother)

You know you played too one piece when you try attempting his hand stand kicks and you fall on you face(this happend to mee blink.gif)

Edited by Anbu Bee

You know you've played too much dragoncave when you find yourself crouched over your laptop in your bathroom at night...(me, right now)

You know you've played too much dragoncave when you find yourself crouched over your laptop in your bathroom at night...(me, right now)

blink.gif Thats.... bad O.O

you know your lil bro played too much DragCave when he askes you to get him some eggs IN THE KITCHEN and you get ready to make him scrambled eggs IRL

lol this really happpened

You know you have played too much Skyrim when you hear an air plane go by and your first thought is to equip your bow.

You know you've been playing Assassin's Creed 3 for too long when you pass (the same) pile of pine branches on the ground on the way to work and think it would make a good hiding place.

When you can't go more than ten minutes in a converasation without mentioning "In Assassin's Creed last night...".

you know you've been playing to much Persona 3(or 4) when you think of your friends as social links and don't trust shadows. (guilty of this)

you know you've been playing to much persona 4 when you try to enter the tv world but instead smack your face against the screen (i might be a little guilty of this one >.>)

You know you've played too much Persona 4 when you find yourself expecting to hear 'Welcome home big bro!' when you walk through your front door.

too much minecraft, when you walk by a mansion and think to self "pssh, my house in minecraft is soooo much awesome-er than that!"

You know you have played too much Dead space when you stay away from vents in fear that a monster will come out.

You know you have played too many video games where you see a game that you haven't played in years but you still remember the theme song and sing it out loud.

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you play other video games your first instinct when you see an object is to check if steal or take pops up. tongue.gif

Watching my brother play LA Noire: "See if you can steal that! Oh wait..."

You also know when you've played too much Skyrim when you go around telling everyone "I killed a mammoth yesterday!" Only one of them actually knew what I was talking about xd.png

Edited by Skystorm