Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played too much MagiStream when you're stalking the AP on DC and think a Costal Waverunner is an Amphista. /shot

you know you've played too much Skyrim when you see a bunch of crows and think a Bone Hawk might be among them.

You've played too much Skyrim when you walk outside, see an odd shadow and assume it's a dragon and then realize it was someone's flag stuck on their flag pole and a few bushes.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

You know you play too much minecraft when you hear something hiss, and freak out looking for the creeper.

You know you play too much Pokemon when you really have caught them all.

You know you have played too much Amnesia: the dark desent when you can walk up to the monsters and say hi.

You know you have played too much Amnesia when you decide to play catch the mice or cockroach instead of beating the game.

You know you've played too much Fat Princess when you can quote all the taunts and use them in your daily insults. xd.png

"I'm gonna leave you in bits like the ice truck killer!"

You know you've played too much minecraft when you have a dream of finally finding that 3rd diamond for a pickaxe

Also not really related to gaming but while getting a back massage instead of saying a little lower I said scroll down >.<

You know you played too much Dragon's Dogma when you see the shadow of a bird and assume a Griffin has just flown overheard.

You know you have played too much Frobisher Says when you find yourself speaking like he does.

You know you played too much Pokemon when you here the music when you're not even playing

You know you've played too much Dragon's Dogma when you see native hawks in the distance and brace yourself for their Harpy songs.

Or when you pause before a running river and immediately you think "Saurians!" in your head.

*Guilty of both, ffff.*

You know you have played WoW too long when...

...You dream of having every race/class combo available, at max levels.

You've played too much Winnie The Pooh Home Run Derby when the name Owl City suddenly sounds like a place of nightmares instead of a singer.

You know you have played WoW too long when...

...You dream of having every race/class combo available, at max levels.

I've had this dream before too blink.gif

You know you've played Halo too long when you dream you are Master Chief, even though in real life you're a girl

You know you play too much Portal when you keep hearing a robotic voice, telling you to do a certain thing.

You know you play way too much Portal when you try to shoot a Portal into the wall with a laser gun.

You know you have played too much minecraft when a friend sneaks up behind you in real life, hisses and you leg it xd.png been done

You know you've played waaaaay too much flippin Pokemon when you try to say "superior" and say "serperior" instead.

I just did that yesterday and I kind of just sat there for a few seconds going :|

You know you play too much Portal when you're playing Half-Life and you get stuck because you think you're supposed to shoot a portal somewhere.

I don't even know how many times I wished I had a portal gun in Half-Life.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

You know you've played video games in general for way too long when, having been offered delicious food but only eating a little due to a diet, your very first instinct is literally “ok let’s just load an earlier save so that I can eat it again with no consequences”. Happened to me twice; took a good five seconds to realize that’s not really a valid option. .___.

You know you've been playing DDR way too long when you see the arrows whenever you close your eyes... That and when you see both the characters and the game in your dreams. -__-'

You know you played too much Professor Layton when you start hearing the "solving puzzle" music when doing some thinking works, like math or a simple crossword...

Wait a sec...

Ah no, it was my ringtone tongue.gif

You know you played too much Professor Layton when you start hearing the "solving puzzle" music when doing some thinking works, like math or a simple crossword...

Wait a sec...

Ah no, it was my ringtone tongue.gif

xd.png

You've also played Professor Layton too long when any (possibly all) of the puzzle themes randomly play in your head while you're thinking, answering problems, or solving riddles.

You know you have played too much minecraft when a friend sneaks up behind you in real life, hisses and you leg it xd.png been done

This.

That right there has happened to me before.. 3 times total.

You know when you've played a game too long when you look at a clock and think it refers to the time of the game you're playing, or vice-versa: look at the in-game clock and think it's the real time.

You know when you've played to much Minecraft when you dream about finishing your project only to play it the next day and realize it was never finished, then rant for a few seconds thinking you never saved it. This happened to me the other day.

You know you play to much Pokemon when it has a reference to everything. I actually didn't think that was possible.

You know you've played too much Ib when someone offers to take you to an art gallery and you insist that they leave you at your place instead.