LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

(o.o *looks over at her Leetle Tree suspiciously* XD)

Once in a blue moon.. Or, more accurately, blue moons, since Valkemare has two.

Why are some Pink dragons a different color and how do I get one?

As pink is a diluted shade of red, there are various hues of pink. You would have to experiment, first breeding a red and white to get a pink, and then breeding those pinks with either white or red, depending on the shade of pink you want.

What does giving clicks to a dragon do?

It trains them to perform tricks because they will learn that the click means a treat will be forthcoming.

Why are Valentine dragons pink?

See, they were originally blue but then the printer ink began to run low and now they come out pink.

How do I change the site's design?

PM TJ repeatedly. Be sure to use chatspeak! 1337~

What's a BSA?

It means you're blocked by Dragcave because you did something wrong. Request for an appeal if you want to continue playing.

Why is my leetle tree a frozen egg?

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh, wow, you found a bug in the coding. You should take a screenshot and report it to TJ or one of the mods.

Why does a random set of letters/numbers appear as a name when my egg hatches?

That's also abug in the coding; you should abandon the buggy hatchling to its fate before it infects your entire scroll.

Someone offered me this dragon with lots of other dragons on its page in exchange for this cave born egg I have, should I take it?

Edited by amthystfire

check the lineage of the dragons they offer. The more diverse the lineage the more valuable the egg. smile.gif

What are these weird pink eggs that are popping up in the AP? Some are even patterned with hearts and flowers.

Those are the offspring of the mischievous Valentine's fairy and are NOT DRAGONS. Under no circumstances should you pick these up. They will disappear in waves, just stay out of their way if you can. If you do pick one up, it will steal one of your dragons and you will lose the use of the eggslot for a week.

Why are people suddenly talking about Armani dragons? Is there a fashion component to this game I don't know about?

Of course! It all has to do with the Lumina dragon's BSA, Fashionista, which turns the vain creatures into Armani dragons if you use it 100 times. There're also Gucci, Coach, and Louis Vitton variations as well.

How do I get CB dragons?

Because the dragons with BSAs are bad smelly animals and no one really likes them.

My egg has soft-shell, is that good?

Yes, the shells must get soft in order for the dragons to get out. Eggs without soft shell will never hatch.

Why can I only have 4 eggs?!? You have SEVEN.

It's because TJ doesn't think you worship him enough. Sacrifice dragons to him; the more valuable dragons, the better. When you have sacrificed enough dragons, he will let you have more eggs. Note - the dragons you sacrifice can be hatchlings, eggs or adults. Release the adults and abandon the eggs and hatchlings, don't kill them. Releasing and abandoning dragons gives them to TJ, where he can decide their fate.

Why are some lineages 'better' than others?

Edited by Zeditha

Because it's all about Dragon High School, and you remember how it was in High School, it was all about your parents.

WHAT?!? Your dragons aren't enrolled in school? You better get on that.

I want that green dragon with the gold accents, what do I do to get it (frill)?

Go to your local craft store and buy green paint and gold ribbon. Then, decorate your favorite dragon until it looks like the frill dragon. The dragon may resist your attempts at beautification, so be prepared to tame him or her with an offering of many chickens beforehand. Remember that all dragons love glitter and this will only help you in your attempts to get a frill dragon.

HELP! My green egg has white spots on it. What do I do?

Those white spots are the beginning of toxic fungi growing on your egg, send it to the Wilderness before it infects the rest of your dragons!

Why do some people add IB to their dragons' names?

Because you haven't given them a bowl of chicken noodle soup yet.

Why did my dragons refuse each other?