LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because you haven't bred it with a Purple dragon yet, of course. rolleyes.gif

Why can I see the eggs in clearly in the AP, but the ones in the cave have question marks?

The ones with question marks are glitches. The ones in the AP (which means 'Authentic Provider') don't have this glitch, so you should only take eggs from there.

I want to name my dragons, but the naming function says their name must be 'Unique'. So TJ's just forcing us to name all our dragons the same thing??

Pretty much. TJ needs to have some fun every once in a while.

Why can't I trade adult dragons?

You can, you just have to have the dragons with the Trade Adult BSA (unlike the Magi Teleport BSA, which only works on things smaller than itself) Which is available on Neglected Dragons, which is why everyone wants them so badly.

Why don't the Valentines eggs drop in the cave, I only see them in the AP.

Because in the AP they can all be together, instead of spreading out through all the different biomes.

Why do dinos have shoes?

Drag-cave Dinos, yoshis in disguise! (read with transformers theme musics)

But I want a CB valentine. Why can't I have a CB valentine?

Hold your horses, that release hasn't come out yet. However, if you want CB dragons of past Valentine releases, you would need to have a dragon with the time travel BSA. Be careful with your decision though, those dragons are extremely rare and they can only use their ability once.

What are dragon fan sites?

Because Dragons breathe fire, things get pretty warm in their immediate vicinity. A fan site is a place where the dragons can go to cool down. Usually, it's a large building with industrial fans pointing at the dragons from all angles. This allows the dragon to cool down. (You'll often hear people refer to dragons being on cool-down; this is the explanation for that, as well.) For obvious reasons, fire-breathing is not permitted around Dragon Fan Sites.

Why do I have such a limited option on breeding partners for my two-headed dragons?

Because the two heads will often bicker and try to win the other dragon's affection, not realizing that they are one dragon. The dragon they're interested in would just get annoyed with their squabbling anyway and fly off.

What is this place called 'click sites' that I've heard of? Is it dangerous?

A click site is just another name for a go event (as the game pieces make clicking noises when you place them). It's not dangerous (however, if you aren't into go, you may be in danger of getting bored). Some other events have started using the nickname as well based on their click ratio.

Where is a good place for my egg to get a lot of views?

Put your dragon on a leash and take it to a large event happening in your community. This could be things like 4th of July firework shows, parades, or the local Renaissance Faire. Your dragon will get plenty of views that way.

My vine dragon looks darker than normal. And its flowers bloomed yellow, not red. What's going on?? Is this a new species of dragon?

No you just didn't give it enough water.

Why is my egg cracked? blink.gif

Edited by Muchsyrup

Oh no, it got bitten by the Lagmonster! I'm so sorry, but it's going to hatch into a Lagmonster and eat all your dragons. If an egg starts cracking, throw it away!

Why did the Splash BSA do nothing?? Did I do something wrong?

It did nothing because you failed to put your shallow water dragon into water first. You should put your dragon into water and try again tomorrow.

My egg has a hole in it, what is wrong with my hatchling?

A predator must have tried to eat it.

What are UVs? Does that mean I need to put sunblock on my dragons?

No, sunblock isn't necessary. it's just the Ultra Violet dragons tagging their logo everywhere with spray paint. A good scrubbing with soap and water will wash it right off. wink.gif

Why is my pink hatchling holding a flower?

(Now I'm tempted to write a "tagger" description for one of my Ultraviolets. XD)

You actually have a rare pink cousin of the Vine dragon!

How do I read the Encyclopedia?

First you must make sure the language is one you speak and read then you open the cover.

How do I use Teleport? blink.gif

As I don't have a teleporter, I wouldn't know. Please tell me how you obtained yours so I may get one myself (though to answer your question, I would assume there's an instruction manual somewhere...)

There's an egg in the cave that says "it's so shiny that it makes me want to take it". Should I take it?

NOOOOO! Resist temptation, it is a bug! It'll burn your scroll if you take it.

My Valentine just grew and it says it was bred when it was laid. lolwut?

NOOOOO! Resist temptation, it is a bug! It'll burn your scroll if you take it.

My Valentine just grew and it says it was bred when it was laid. lolwut?

o:

I....I am resisting with all my might! o:<

Makes sense. Valentines dragons are special that way.

Why did my cave for the event suddenly get consumed by lava? o:

[ooh did it? really curious then]

The Volcano erupted. Don't panic, but the dragon you chose will be carbonized.

How can I un-Vampire my egg?

You have to kill the vampire who bit the egg. If that does no work, keep killing each vampire's sire until the entire line is gone.

How can I attract a dragon to my dragon's new love nest?

Throw a Pokeball at a suitable female and hope for the best.

What does Earthquake do?

Using the earthquake action will attract up to three rare morphs of the earth dragon.

How can I get Christmas dragons?