LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

To give you a Frozen background.

Why is there a big black spot on my egg? Is it sick?

Because you GOTTA CATCH CLICK 'EM ALL!!

What is this CB shiny thing on my scroll?

(lol I didn't actually win but hey, wishful thinking. XD)

It's an egg of the Datamonster. When it hatches, it will destroy all of your dragons' data. Abandon it immediately.

When will the past Valentine dragons be able to breed?

Where did you get that information? That's wrong! Inbreeding is totally hip and 'in'.

I thought Dorsal's color is purple. Why did it turn red?

Because it's sick. You should abandon it.

I picked up a chicken....I thought this was about dragons?

It is, chickens are just the ancestors of dragons which is why getting one is a high honor for one's clan.

What does CB mean?

Why are caveborns better than inbreds?

Where did you get that information? That's wrong! Inbreeding is totally hip and 'in'.

It is, chickens are just the ancestors of dragons which is why getting one is a high honor for one's clan.

What does CB mean?

Code Breaker--you don't want those, see "inbreeding" above.

My dragon is sick! What should I do?

Edited by amthystfire

Immediately kill or abandon any sick dragons. Otherwise they'll infect and kill all of your dragons!

Why did my egg die?

Because you were lucky! The best thing to have is dead eggs, that's why you should kill all eggs you get!

How can I freeze hatchies?

Edited by umbreon_rock

Because you were lucky! The best thing to have is dead eggs, that's why you should kill all eggs you get!

How can I freeze hatchies?

YOU don't freeze hatchies, Elsa does, but you must first find the special code that unlocks the Frozen background on your scroll. I cannot give you this code because it is unique to your scroll, and you will only ever see it once. Good luck.

How do I un-kill the dragon my little brother just killed?

Edit: I can't spell.

Edited by amthystfire

It would depend on how the dragon was killed. If it was accidentally, then a simple prayer ritual may be sufficient. If it was intentional though, you may have to sacrifice your brother.

Why are there two different vine dragons?

One is awesome. The darkest one with yellow flowers should be abbandoned. It will burn your scroll!

How can I rename a dragon?

You will have to go to the government to file a name change request. However, because it IS the government, the whole process can take from up to a few weeks to a few months. You would need to weigh your options to see if it's worth it.

How do I get the url for my scroll link?

You have to go and ask TJ09 himself, very nicely, to give you the link. He'll then hide it somewhere on your scroll, and you must find it within a time limit of two minutes. If you find it, you also get a CB Prize, which is where all the prize dragons come from.

How do I get an Alt?

When your egg is about to hatch, click the alt button. Because the window for which you can do this is very small, Alt dragons are hard to come by.

Why can't I post my dragons on the forum?

Because then the dragons will take over the site and turn it into HC a.k.a Human Cave! D:

How do I get one of those little tree things?

Edited by Denwayasha

You need to sacrifice a vine, an earth, and a terrae dragon. From their remains the starts of a leetle tree will grow.

When do new dragon releases happen?