Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Dolphine, I got Hoopla too!

*hopes it hatches Shiny*

It better does ... i am still mad my shiny togepi was in the 1st batch i took the 1st while continueing my hunt for togepi

tongue.gif

at least i have the legendary already and i'll get that bottle some day i guess smile.gif

user posted image

this appeared in my party ohmy.gif

@2j_fanatic

sweet honey is sometimes available in prize shop

Sorry, THAT was really REALLY stupid question on my part...I'd never realized the 'Honey' was the 'Sweet Honey' and since yesterday was one of those unlimited Honey days...I was able to use one to Mega Evolve my Beedrill.

Well, my Hoopa didn't hatch Shiny but I just got this as a consolation prize:

user posted image

Didn't get a single egg fro the event ^^; Oh well rolleyes.gif Hopefully I'll have better luck on the 13th xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

^What on Earth? BOTH of the Fossil's I've resurrected (the other was Tirtouga) have hatched shiny. Does resurrection have a higher shiny rate or is this just really REALLY weird?

You're really fortunate, y2j, I've hatched several fossils and only have one shiny so far. Congratulations!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

haha you can't have it all ....

I have two fossil shinies too but they took some time

It's been a while since I visited this thread.

Hatched a shiny Noibat the other day.

I'm looking for Shiny Zubat #24 but the shelter has no Zubat eggs... at all. laugh.gif

user posted image

i had a little man telling me my shoe laces were loose and i had an egg in my party ohmy.gif

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

i had a little man telling me my shoe laces were loose and i had an egg in my party ohmy.gif

That's an interesting looking Pokemon O.o I wonder what it evolves to, if it does ohmy.gif Did it appear kind of like the Old Man does with MissingNo.? ohmy.gif

That's an interesting looking Pokemon O.o I wonder what it evolves to, if it does ohmy.gif Did it appear kind of like the Old Man does with MissingNo.? ohmy.gif

doesn't evolve, it's a little man like the salesman but is called prankster

user posted image

THAT'S how you get a Korechu?

You need to look down to get the egg.

Ok, good to know. Just gotta be patient on getting the event than.

user posted image

This took me FIVE eggs to hatch. I was not expecting this shiny hunt to finish so fast. I only started it because there was an influx of Honedge eggs in the lab.

user posted image

^Well, that's my third resurrected fossil. Let's see if it hatches shiny like my other 2 OR if I only go 2 for 3.

user posted image

Sooo happy, got the Strange Portal last night while searching the Shelter for a Gengar.

Two questions:

1) What's a Strange Portal?

2) Is there something wrong with the Pokedex or the Egg Shelter or something? I mean, there are eggs that I KNOW I've gotten before AND hatched them...but some of them are still listed as Mystery Egg's in the Egg Shelter so I go ahead and get them again so they're no longer listed as a Mystery Egg but if that's gonna keep happening than it'd become a never-ending cycle for the eggs that that happens with.

Strange Portal is a header event just like Prankster, but instead of a Korechu egg you get a Hoopa egg instead. I got the Strange Portal the other day while I was looking for a Gengar for the exploration.