Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

unufficial hunt took me 214 eggs to get my shiny smile.gif next spring Cyndaquil in daycare smile.gif let's see if this works faster.

Now what about that shiny Togepi ....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

and very curious what the chocolate miltank will look like smile.gif

user posted image

I didn't think I was going to get one, but I'm not going to complain.

i got a love flag too from underground smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

common you stupid egg hatch shiny

user posted image

^I used to hate Miltank's due to them being well...cows...and due to a jerk/boy I knew when I still went to a particular church *shrugs* anywho...but I eventually got over my dislike of Miltank's...now, I kinda like'em. A Chocolate Miltank...I just HAD to HAVE one! (I could've gotten 2...but I decided on only one)...now, if I can figure out what a Shiny Chocolate Miltank looks like...so I can figure out if I want to add it to my VERY short future shiny hunt list (I only have a Froakie on that list currently)...or I'll just be keeping my nice yummy-licious Miltank (I'll keep her anyways).

user posted image

Got my final SWSH shiny biggrin.gif. I'm so glad that it appeared when it did, as I won't get to hatch very many eggs tomorrow due to work.

I fear I am going to fail this SWSH just as I did the last two.  sad.gif

same ... 833 eggs and counting sad.gif

make that 1000 and still nothing ... almost bedtime sad.gif won't get it unless i hatch a shiny in 10 min or so... and if it will be in the next batch i'll hatch tomorrow morning ... i'll be sooo mad

Edited by Dolphine

Your egg hatched into Sh. Larvitar! Your Pokemon hatched holding a Stone Shard!

user posted image

While looking for a decent Larvitar for the Poke Hunt, I got a random shiny one instead smile.gif.

hehe Going to try and hatch these before the hunt ends rolleyes.gif If I fail, I won't be too surprised xd.png

Looks like Hoopa is released to the site today. I'm still a bit leery about using my Legend Voucher because of April Fools. Think I'll wait xd.png.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Well, March sucked all the way around for me on GPX. Maybe April will be better.

What does the prize for the SWSH do?

Well, March sucked all the way around for me on GPX. Maybe April will be better.

What does the prize for the SWSH do?

It gives you Hoopa Unbound smile.gif.

What does the SWSH prize look like (if it's not a voucher, I mean)? huh.gif Can't seen to find it in my inventory ^^;

It gives you Hoopa Unbound smile.gif.

Cool, since I didn't get the prize I used a Legend Voucher Plus to get Hoopa.

I caved and used my Legend Voucher on Hoopa.

user posted image

@Fluffy - Check your Special Evolution items, it's in there.

I caved and used my Legend Voucher on Hoopa.

user posted image

@Fluffy - Check your Special Evolution items, it's in there.

Ah, if it's the Prison Bottle, then I found it laugh.gif;

Hoopa? When did GPX release Hoopa? I'd checked less than a week ago and there was no mention of Hoopa.

user posted image

can i say 'told you so' ... really first batch i hatch when i wake up mad.gif

Is the Legend Voucher and Community giveaway today the only way to get Hoopa? I have the Prison Bottle in my inventory, but can't use it.

Where do I get Sweet Honey? I need it to Mega Evolve my Beedrill...my 1st Mega Stone was a Beedrillite (or however that's spelled) and I wanna use it to Mega Evolve my Beedrill. I've looked in the uh...Main Shop and Backroom and there's none in either sooo...

Edit: What in creation is a Korechu? I think it looks adorable but I'm really not sure how to go about getting one.

Also, does anybody know what a Shiny Chocolate Miltank looks like, yet?

Edited by y2j_fanatic

user posted image

this appeared in my party ohmy.gif

@2j_fanatic

sweet honey is sometimes available in prize shop

Edited by Dolphine