Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Strange Portal is a header event just like Prankster, but instead of a Korechu egg you get a Hoopa egg instead. I got the Strange Portal the other day while I was looking for a Gengar for the exploration.

COOL! I wonder if that's something they're doing because Hoopa is 'new' on the site...or if that'll be permanent. I kinda hope the latter since the only thing I'm really lucky with (besides fossils) is getting an egg from the thing they do for the first few days of each month.

Edit:

user posted image

^Well well, I guess I'm 2 for 3...oh well.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

Sweet berry given. smile.gif

user posted image

Nice random Shiny I found in the lab, it's the last Shiny Ducklett I needed.

Just joined yesterday.

These are the two eggs I have now:

user posted image

AND

user posted image

So I guess you can battle with them?

I love battling O.O

A few days ago, I got the Prankster and got my 11th Korechu egg. I was posting in the community thread saying I wanted a shiny Korechu but wasn't expecting it to hatch shiny.

user posted image

IT DID and completely took me by surprise. It is the 8th shiny Korechu on the site biggrin.gif.

A few days ago, I got the Prankster and got my 11th Korechu egg. I was posting in the community thread saying I wanted a shiny Korechu but wasn't expecting it to hatch shiny.

user posted image

IT DID and completely took me by surprise. It is the 8th shiny Korechu on the site biggrin.gif.

Congrats on the shiny! =D I haven't seen the Prankster at all yet (or the Strange Portal), and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong that I haven't seen them yet rolleyes.gif

Just joined yesterday.

These are the two eggs I have now:

user posted image

AND

user posted image

So I guess you can battle with them?

I love battling O.O

welcome

to battle you need to go to the battle tower

you should read the help section about battling to help you figure out what to do best smile.gif

user posted image

Need this one at level 50 ^^; Trying to level things without a multiplier (even in the pokewalker) is a bit bothersome, IMO anyways ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Really? Unless you're on mobile, it should be easy to use the Users page to get huge numbers of interactions very quickly.

Really? Unless you're on mobile, it should be easy to use the Users page to get huge numbers of interactions very quickly.

I do use the berry feeder often, but I mean that without a multiplier, leveling goes slow ^^;

*Edit* Is the site having issues? unsure.gif I was able to sign in (somehow I was logged out), then logged in to the forum, then it logged me out of the main site and now I can't log back in =/ It's doing the whole "can only log into one of them at a time" thing again, it seems =/ It's like it's playing switch-a-roo ._.

Edited by FluffyPillow

I do use the berry feeder often, but I mean that without a multiplier, leveling goes slow ^^;

*Edit* Is the site having issues? unsure.gif I was able to sign in (somehow I was logged out), then logged in to the forum, then it logged me out of the main site and now I can't log back in =/ It's doing the whole "can only log into one of them at a time" thing again, it seems =/ It's like it's playing switch-a-roo ._.

My best suggestion:

Just sign into the Forum than click to go to the Main site...you should be signed in there. I haven't been able to sign into the Main site for a few weeks but as long as I'm logged in on the Forum...I'll be logged in on the Main site without ever actually signing into the Main site.

user posted image

Mouse needs the right berry 334 to go :/ this is going to take som time ....

user posted image

Mouse needs the right berry 334 to go :/ this is going to take som time ....

Fed a sweet berry :3

user posted image

11!!! I have only found one.

Congrats on your shiny!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

mouse stil need berrys

i also only found one of those little monkeys

user posted image

^Well, I didn't hatch her BUT I caught her in the Shelter - Safari Zone...and she's just to cute (in a weird sorta way).

Edited by y2j_fanatic

Trying to find a Helioptile for an exploration task and having trouble finding one (egg or hatched) ^^; Must not be a popular/favorite choice I'm assuming ^^;

*Edit* Found one, and edited for typo rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

This was unexpected, I'm so locked in to IV hunting for the PokeHunt I didn't realize it was Shiny!

Edit: Thank you everyone for the help =D

user posted image

I need 20 people to feed this for the Exploration I'm on (it's the beginner oneXD)

Edited by Jashypoo

Is it just me, or do some functions on the main site not work? unsure.gif Having difficulty hatching and moving eggs and donating daycare eggs since I can't get the buttons to work unsure.gif Not sure if it's the site or not since even using my stylus makes no difference =/

It's probably your browser; you might have to go on a different device to use the site. I can't use my usual browser to start shiny hunts but it still functions on my phone and IE, for instance.

Also, does anyone else need the Office Wars achievement? If you do, tell me so I can send a challenge.

user posted image

^YES! I got the Strange Portal! Which means I'm that much closer to getting Hoopa, WAHOOOOO!

The only downside? Now, I have to deposit one of my Pokemon since today's the 1st...since I need to keep my party at 5 until the 6th.

It's probably your browser; you might have to go on a different device to use the site. I can't use my usual browser to start shiny hunts but it still functions on my phone and IE, for instance.

Also, does anyone else need the Office Wars achievement? If you do, tell me so I can send a challenge.

So it seems ^^; Tried it in Comodo Dragon and it works just fine, though I'm really confused as to why Chrome decided to make the buttons unclickable (even hard refreshing doesn't work) huh.gif Seems kind of odd that I'd have to use another browser just to hatch/move/etc. eggs, so I hope the issue it has with Chrome gets resolved ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

^YES! I got the Strange Portal! Which means I'm that much closer to getting Hoopa, WAHOOOOO!

The only downside? Now, I have to deposit one of my Pokemon since today's the 1st...since I need to keep my party at 5 until the 6th.

where you get the portal?

i have hoopa from last months egg gift but i am just curious where you find a portal

user posted image

still need sweets