Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

i am starting togepi (mostly starting with the lowest eggsteps) and then Dedenne if i get a togepi.

Drifloon i already have and i have no need to collect every shiny more then once ... just want my dex complete

i have enough hunt of previous SWSH open, now 11 hunts open (including togepi) and 7 of them are things i started SWSHunting.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

oh those who don't have the achievement of female togepi, this month will be a good time to hunt safarizone

Edited by Dolphine

I'm going to do Togepi, although I'm going to try to squeeze out a few more Charmander Clone eggs from my current Daycare pair before the hunt starts.

In your info (username and such) in the top-left of the site, there's a "skins & settings" menu - then at the bottom on the left, it says, "timezones and daylight savings time", and choose your time form there :3

Okay, thanks!

Edit: THAT took me to the Forum. I've never been able to sign INTO the Forum. Isn't there a way to change my local time on GPX+ WITHOUT having to sign into the Forum? If not, I guess my times gonna stay wrong because I'm not real sure WHAT to do about the issue with me signing in on the Forum. I can't exactly post there to ask.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

Okay, thanks!

Edit: THAT took me to the Forum. I've never been able to sign INTO the Forum. Isn't there a way to change my local time on GPX+ WITHOUT having to sign into the Forum? If not, I guess my times gonna stay wrong because I'm not real sure WHAT to do about the issue with me signing in on the Forum. I can't exactly post there to ask.

The main site and the forum are connected (you use the same log-in info for the forum) :3 Also, whenever you log into one, you get logged out of the other (at least for me anyways), and the only way to change your time in through the forum ^^;

*Edit* user posted image

hehe This hunt didn't take as long as I thought it would biggrin.gif #21 happy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

You shouldn't be logged out of the site proper if you log onto the forums; I'm logged on to both just fine.

But yea, the information for the forum and site is identical; if you're having problems you should probably try a different method to contact the staff and see what's going on.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well, somehow the issue was the password. Makes NO sense since I've been able to sign into my GPX+ account without ANY issues...but the Forum apparently had glitched or something with my account and so the only way I was FINALLY able to fix the problem was to go through password recovery. So now, my time is correct again aaand I was able to fix the error I'd made with my display name...so, I'm happy. smile.gif

Edit: Welllll, scratch that. NOW, I can't sign into my GPX+ account but I can the forum. What in God's creation is wrong with that site? My best guess is I fix the issue with one and the other glitches...I'm NOT going through password recovery EVERY day because of this. I'll find a way to contact the people who run the site/s and see if they can fix the issue.

Edit 2: Went back and checked after posting on the GPX forums and NOW I'm signed in...STRANGE glitch.

Edit 3: user posted image

^Okay, THAT SUCKS! I've been trying to get a Shiny Eevee and end up with a Shiny of something I'd gotten a GRAND whopping ONE egg of...*groan*

Edit 4: And NOW, it's making me be signed into the Forum before it lets me sign into the main site. I wish it'd make up it's computer coded mind!

Edited by y2j_fanatic

Batch #331-336 ^^; *gently pokes eggs to hatch a shiny* Anyone got shiny dust they care to rub on these eggs, please? ^^; I want to finish this hunt ^^;

Man, I know that in the grand scheme of things 407 eggs without a shiny isn't that bad, but man is it frustrating when I just want to get a shiny Togepi so I can move on to Drifloon already.

e: AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE

user posted image

Edited by Guillotine

user posted image

Whoo! On to Drifloon!

user posted image

Another hunt done! Thanks again, Alex and Thomas!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Eyyyy~ I'm debating Espeon or Leafeon for this one. Maybe Glaceon?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Definitely espeon.

I got my shiny togepi. So happy that I finally finished a site hunt. It's been a long time.

*gently pokes eggs with imaginary shiny stick* Please hatch shiny one of you eggies ^^;

*Edit* user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#479-484 mellow.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Is anybody else having issues getting into GPX? And, I don't mean an issue logging in...I finally figured that I had to sign into the Forum FIRST and than just go to GPX and I'd already be logged in there.

I keep getting 500 Internal Server Error, 504 Gateway Time-out, and The connection was reset errors.

It's not just you, the site's been down for a couple of hours. I hope it's fixed soon.

#659-664 *pokes Togepi eggs* Hatch shiny, please and thank you? ^^;

*Edit* user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif Finally! xd.png Egg #713 rolleyes.gif Should I risk hunting for Drifloon (since there's only 6 days left in the hunt), or continue my Eevee hunt? ^^; (small edit - decided to hunt for Drifloon anyways, but continue it as a regular hunt should I not get a shiny in time :3)

*Edit #2* user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Doing Drifloon again. smile.gif

send some shiny dust here please ... still need my first shiny of this SWSH

what does the chocolate bar do?

i got 2 out of my easter egg ohmy.gif

Chocolate bar is for a Miltank Novelty.

Well I haven't posted here in forever, got a nice chunk of shinies though. I finally finished my longest hunt ever thanks to February's coin collecting event:

user posted image

156 eggs and 1250 days later, I used my shiny voucher for a shiny Ditto! I was so excited to win a shiny voucher and I knew exactly what I was going to use it for. I was having horrible luck with Ditto eggs, so at least I finished my longest hunt ever.

user posted image

Then I finished my shiny Skrelp hunt, she took 995 eggs. I'm never going to evolve her, she looks nicer as a Skrelp.

~

Here are my other shinies, a random Spinda as well as my 3 SWSH shinies.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The SWSH hasn't been overly kind, the first Togepi took 441 eggs, then I started Dedenne hoping to get a 'fast' shiny. That didn't happen, it became my longest hunt at 621 eggs. My second Togepi was much better, taking 180 eggs. I've started a Drifloon hunt, but don't expect to get a shiny. We'll see though, I've been wrong before.