BlazingAces

Y U NO NORMAL?! ~Black Alts~

Every single normal hatchling I click in the click sites are the Cave Born, none of them are lineage so I'm assuming if it's a breed egg, it will alt. Which is disappointing because that means any lineage projects I want to create are going to have to be put on hold until the numbers even out a bit. It's been about 2 months now. I hope they settle soon.

At this point, guys, I don't think you really need to post any more bred alts. Just post when you hatch a NORMAL bred black. <X'D

Would still really, really like an answer from TJ about what's up with this. I do enjoy black alts, and I'm stocking up now, but on the other hand their trade value for the moment is pretty much shot because of this and I'm worried that stupid ratios will turn around and make them rare as metals after this ends. I'd prefer 10% eternal alt chance than a month-long glut followed by half a year of no alts. lc

At this point, guys, I don't think you really need to post any more bred alts. Just post when you hatch a NORMAL bred black. <X'D

Would still really, really like an answer from TJ about what's up with this. I do enjoy black alts, and I'm stocking up now, but on the other hand their trade value for the moment is pretty much shot because of this and I'm worried that stupid ratios will turn around and make them rare as metals after this ends. I'd prefer 10% eternal alt chance than a month-long glut followed by half a year of no alts. lc

Even one with a name as awesome as this one?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DooOn

I want the code to have an M on the end xd.png.

I just got an alt as well... It's my first alt...

Do you guys think I should freeze it, or let it grow so I can breed it? Personally, I'm happy with this alt flood, unless it seriously lowers their rarities...

I just got an alt as well... It's my first alt...

Do you guys think I should freeze it, or let it grow so I can breed it? Personally, I'm happy with this alt flood, unless it seriously lowers their rarities...

Depends on the lineage. o-o Sitting alts used to be nonexistent, so if you do collect frozens make sure you get one before the flood poofs, because they might be really really really hard to get after this.

--

I remember when having a sitting alt was just a far-fetched dream of mine. xd.png

Depends on the lineage. o-o Sitting alts used to be nonexistent, so if you do collect frozens make sure you get one before the flood poofs, because they might be really really really hard to get after this.

--

I remember when having a sitting alt was just a far-fetched dream of mine. xd.png

It's a sitting alt, 7th gen. All normal black and gold tinsels. Here's a link to the lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qRLt8

I'm not quite sure what to do, since I'm fairly new to the site. :b Also, if I do freeze it, should I wait until it matures?

Edited by Heart_of_the_Wind

It's a sitting alt, 7th gen. All normal black and gold tinsels. Here's a link to the lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qRLt8

I'm not quite sure what to do, since I'm fairly new to the site. :b Also, if I do freeze it, should I wait until it matures?

It's up to you what to do with it but I think it's a nice lineage.

Also it's been two months, I really doubt TJ does not know about this. Because of that I'm sure the ratios have been changed. I hope they're not going to be 50/50 like the nebulas but it seems they just might be. Now people with slower connections will have a much harder time trading.

If the frequency of sprites change, perhaps we should call them something other than "normal" and "alt"? A new set of nicknames to avoid confusion.

I don't really see how there can be a confusion between normal and alt. Alts will always be alternate, regardless of abundance.

Apparently it isn't impossible to get curled alts!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VAsgH

grats that you get a curled, cool.gif and nice that they are still avaiable

Edit: another curled, wub.gif grats again

is now the curled again more common than the sitting? xd.png or is it just luck that you two get the rarer(? =or is it now common) curled

if yes it would be great because I need 2 curled hatchlings for freezing,

Edited by Seiti

According to the wiki you can only have one type of alt at a time.

BYE BYE SITTING ALTS!!!!

I am SO happy that they are back! I can FINALLY work on hatching/trading to get my curled alt army completed!

I just saw another non-alt regular black hatchie in the ER on one of the fan sites so maybe they are coming back.

I just saw another non-alt regular black hatchie in the ER on one of the fan sites so maybe they are coming back.

Yes,they are coming back,but maybe not.

I saw a lot of curled alts too.

Maybe they just turn from sitting to curled.I hope so. LOL

Seems like some regular Blacks are being bred and also the curled Alts. I saw some in the hatcheries.

My first curled alt hatched today and a DC friend also got one so I guess now it's time to get that pretty hatchling sprite ^-^

Seems like some regular Blacks are being bred and also the curled Alts. I saw some in the hatcheries.

My first curled alt hatched today and a DC friend also got one so I guess now it's time to get that pretty hatchling sprite ^-^

What? Where!? *Scurries off*

Funnily enough just today I was checking fansites for the reason that maybe a curled alt would appear. Didn't see any though.

Woah, my 3 black eggs hatched.

I got 1 sitting alt, 1 curled alt, & one regular hatchie.

What are the chances. blink.gif