BlazingAces

Y U NO NORMAL?! ~Black Alts~

Bother...I didn't get even one alt black....:/

Where have all the alt blacks gone? Are they on holiday? xd.png

This is the 33rd black egg I've hatched in the last 2-3 months, and not 1 of them became an alt..

Its turned into Y U NO ALT again, so I don't think this needs to be bumped (though needless to say I am helping it being bumped by posting this).

The curled generation of black alts really know how to make themselves scarce. Haven't even seen one in a hatchery yet or anywhere else for that matter.

sad.gif I saw this thread and immediately thought that Alts were actually more common, so I bred a black, and now, I guess not.

sad.gif  I saw this thread and immediately thought that Alts were actually more common, so I bred a black, and now, I guess not.

Not anymore. There was an issue at the start of last year where almost all black eggs were hatching alt and it was really hard to come by a regular bred black. That drought is long passed though and things are more or less back to normal now, except that black alts seem a bit more scarce at the moment. smile.gif

Maybe look at the time stamps on the posts next time to be sure before you breed.

Edited by StormWizard212

Not anymore. There was an issue at the start of last year where almost all black eggs were hatching alt and it was really hard to come by a regular bred black. That drought is long passed though and things are more or less back to normal now, except that black alts seem a bit more scarce at the moment. smile.gif

Maybe look at the time stamps on the posts next time to be sure before you breed.

To me, they seem to be getting just a tad bit more common. I got a Curled in October and another that same month. Also saw a few other people getting Curls.

To me, they seem to be getting just a tad bit more common. I got a Curled in October and another that same month. Also saw a few other people getting Curls.

the curls also come in season

the sitting alts were always much more rare

well except for this brief time when this thread was made

almost every black was a sitting alt!

I remember when the alts were all you were getting

*looks at alt black collection*

darn it I didn't collect more while they were breeding so well!

Closing as this thread is out of date and was created to talk about something that was happening in March of 2012 and is no longer happening.