BlazingAces

Y U NO NORMAL?! ~Black Alts~

Yes, the Alt tyrant has ended, and Curled Alts are now in season. \o/

I haven't been around Curled yet. Not been here long enough.

The Alt tyrancy increased my number of Alts to 21. Including two Frozens. Can't wait to get my Frozen Curled hatchlings.~

Edited by Tehpikachu

I'm very excited to see the curled alts make a comeback! biggrin.gif I'll be freezing as soon as I get my hands on some.

Is finally over, now I can continue my Ice/Black lineage.

Yes, it's over.

I got a curled alt and a regular black hatchi today.

I'm so happy I froze my last sitting alt yesterday ^^. Have s1, and both gender s2s.

Nice to know that normal black is back, that mean alt black value will be high again.

But I hope the alt ratios still high, cause I'm having some IOU for 2nd gen black, I need them to be alt sad.gif

Edited by dragon-in-night

I hatched a regular black yesterday. I was sorta hoping for a curled black alt since I have none, but the regular black was refreshing to see, too.

Regular Blacks are back? That's good news for a couple of my lineages. Fingers crossed that this and this are regular. smile.gif

Thanks to the sitting alt explosion I have 67 alts including 4 frozen and 5 inbred.

I am glad the curled alts are coming back but a little sad I didn't get further along in my PB project while the alts were overly abundant

Yay! I got a regular black hatchie!

view/S9Dvo[/url

-please use lineage link-

Edited by rubyshoes

The invasion of the alts has certainly helped with many long term breeding projects tho. It filled in gaps that have been missing for years. I enjoyed every bit of it laugh.gif

Only 11 more alts to go and I will hit the 200 mark - a 4yr goal.

(hmm, should I admit that amount of time spent on DC?)

I have a black egg that I don't mind which it is... I wouldn't mind an alt though... biggrin.gif

My alt streak continued. I officially love this hatchie. smile.gif

I so love this lineage! One of the CB breeding pairs is mine smile.gif

I'm quite unhappy about the return of the regulars, I still need an alt to fulfill an IOU.

My latest black hatched normal! I want to try for curled black alts now, since they're apparently back too?

Got the first normal bred Black today since the Alt invasion started o: It's been months since I got a normal one.

I've seen the regulars around too. Darnit, I just need to fulfill one IOU and I'll be happy...if I don't, this will be hell to pay off (black x old pink) o-o

Dx Nu! I'm hoping for at least another week or two. I need black alts for a project I'm working on Dx

Aw, It's slowing down?

I really needed the Alts, way less work for my lineage project xd.png

Oh no, I just needed 2 more alts for my scroll goal. Couldn´t the alts have stayed for one more week? sad.gif

I saw someone had at least 5 regular hatchies.

This alting season has definitely coming to an end ~

wah!! I was soo close!

ah well, it was really nice while it lasted