Xocowolf

What's Up with Seasonals?

does anyone know what date do the seasonal switch from producing springs to summers??

The Seasonal Start Breeding the next Season's eggs on Midnight of these days:

Spring: March 21

Summer: June 21

Autumn: September 22

Winter: December 21

Finally managed to breed one today! It's my first spring this quarter.

I was wondering if the springs did a gold but faster. It seems that a long long time ago gold metallics were pretty common, and now are super-rare.

Anyway this occurence is interesting statistically-speaking, if annoying to live through.

I was wondering if the springs did a gold but faster. It seems that a long long time ago gold metallics were pretty common, and now are super-rare.

Anyway this occurence is interesting statistically-speaking, if annoying to live through.

They did a gold twice as fast, so maybe TJ thinks he was spoiling us with seasonals? o.0. Haven't seen this before.

As annoying as it can be for us all, I like it when a common goes rare. Even if just for a while. It adds value and raises appreciation for the sprite. Gives that common it's moment in the spotlight, so to speak.

For instance, CB blacks, we were chucking them away not long ago, then they went rare and now they are prized additions to the scroll.

Maybe seasonals were never intended to be common. Maybe they have only now reached their intended rarity and are uncommon. Who knows. *shrug* I do know that they are far more prized as rares.

Edited by Dubious

I need three more springs (1 male, 2 females) to complete my seasonal scroll goals completely. I have given up on obtaining any CB's for those positions, but I've been breeding my nice-lineaged seasonals and thus far I have nothing to show for my efforts.

I've picked up a CB ridgewing from the AP to fill my empty egg slot, and I'll resume breeding attempts once a few more eggs hatch.

I'd love to complete my collection this year, rather than waiting until next year to do so. I think it wouldn't be so frustrating if they were available year-round, but the breed changes every three months.

bred 5 springs today. Including a much needed one to finally finish up a project. Shame most people wont have a use for them sad.gif

Tried my project after your posting, still nothing. I wanted to have about 7 or 8 breedings per season... http://dragcave.net/lineage/4VWF

I haven't had an egg since March last year, since they didn't breed a Spring then either. So that means my project is at a standstill for another 9 months... Really annoying.

I've only bred 2 seasonal eggs since I returned in December, and only now have I seen a CB seasonal in the biomes (specifically forest).

Finally managed to breed one today! It's my first spring this quarter.

That sure is one clever Spring, disguising itself as a PB Pillow.

I sure hope the ratios fix themselves soon. All of my Seasonals are horribly inbred.

bred 5 springs today. Including a much needed one to finally finish up a project. Shame most people wont have a use for them sad.gif

;-;. I'd love one, but CBs are super-wanted, so I doubt lineaged ones will cut it anymore, especially if you look in the trading threads.

Grand total: roughly 200 pairings, 11 eggs bred. 3 still looking for homes, hopefully the people who requested them pick them up otherwise im just gonna drop the links in irc

I really, really want some Seasonal Dragons, but in my time on DC, I've never once seen one in the Caves or in the AP, I had to trade to get the two I currently have q _q

Well, my seasonal lineage project just died. Not one single spring egg this spring.

Out of what feels like one million attempts to breed my springs, I finally bred my third egg. That's kind of pitiful. I've been breeding my seasonals since the season changed and seriously, three eggs is all I've got to show for it? Sad. I quickly gave up hopes of a lineage earlier on in the spring when I kept getting shot down every time I tried to breed a pair.

I have noticed more dropping in the biome in the past week, now that it's almost time for the seasons to change. *Shrug*

Caught myself a CB spring ! I couldn't believe it. Hopefully I'll be able to get some summers when the season changes. It seems seasonals are getting a little more common again ?

I am most disappointed. I have tried every week since springs came out to breed the next step in this line. No. eggs. ever.

I will only have one more shot at it this season. If that does not succeed then I will have to wait a whole year to progress any farther.

I bred a 2nd gen PB spring, traded it for a CB Stripe.

I caught a cb winter seasonal awhile ago, but I traded it for a much-needed golden wyvern rolleyes.gif And I haven't seen a seasonal in the cave since.

Hours in the Forest today and I saw 2 Springs and 1 Gold. So, hey, at least they're a tiny bit less rare than Golds. rolleyes.gif

I'm crossing my fingers, my toes, the street - everything - in the hopes that at least the Summers will come back strong. Because, honestly, this may just have been the most boring hunting time I've spent in the cave ever! And that includes the week of Holly hunting I did in '09 when I only saw 1 egg fly by. xd.png

Well, summer does not help my project, so it's another 9 months waiting for me. :-(((

I know this thread is about the seasonal drought, but has anyone noticed the lack of Golden Wyverns? I've been breeding all of mine WITH fertility, and they refuse to give me even one little egg. They always give me the opposite species or no egg at all. huh.gif

I've also been breeding my seasonals, and all I've gotten are white dragons. T-T

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Haven't seen a CB Seasonals in a while, I got two eggs from the cave at the beginning of the season and then, the rest of the caveborn seasonals disappeared... Though I just tried to bred my dragons and got three spring eggs. Maybe is because the spring is ending and they are giving us our last chance. sleep.gif

Edited by FengShien

Haven't seen a CB Seasonals in a while, I got two eggs from the cave at the beginning of the season and then, the rest of the caveborn seasonals disappeared... Though I just tried to bred my dragons and got three spring eggs. Maybe is because the spring is ending and they are giving us our last chance. sleep.gif

My niece bred two last night. Shocked the heck out of us. laugh.gif