Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

Wolves, arctic wolves especially, followed by tigers. Tigers are starting to come really close to first place, actually.

Oh, I forgot to mention I also love Ball Pythons, along with Greyhounds (equally.) They have the cutest little faces. <33

My favorite animal is the wolf. Any wolf. I actually went off on a teacher once for showing a dog movie where it stated 'how did we get all these different kinds of dogs, because this is the ancestor. All wolves look like this'. There are tons of different kinds of wolves, with different characteristics, from their ear size to their body to their pelt color. Not all wolves look like the gray-backed on white belly gray wolf.

and ring-tailed Lemurs:

user posted image

Zoboomafu! I used to love that lemur when I was little... until the day I got to meet him and he didn't speak when i fed him. sigh.

Well besides cats and kittens I like peacocks, hummingbirds and butterflies because they're pretty. Although lions , alligators gorillas (all kinds of monkeyrelated animals) and basically most extinct or rare animals out there.

A snail.

I usually say cat, but then I realized if I really have to choose... I'd choose the snail.

I love loads of animals; dolphins, wolves, red pandas, otters, beavers and many more.

My favorites are felines, big and small. Also, horses for sure.

I can't decide between the two, even though my kitty tells me to choose the felines. xd.png

My favorite needs to be Schnauzers and then the wolves (Sure they are overrated, but they are quite the amazing animals if you think about it, because of many reasons, mainly because the origin of the domestic dog, thus on how we domesticated the grey wolves.) So yeah mainly canines. xd.png

Probably a cat! Though I really adore crows, I raised one when I was younger. And recently I've fallen in love with betta fish. c: (I have two lovely males named Jasper and Little Foot!)

I've always really liked deer. They're so...majestic. c: And they remind me of unicorns! And of course, big scary awesome animals, like lions/jaguars/wolves/bears. I find most animals intriguing and awesome, so it's harder for me to name an animal that I don't like.

My favorite is the thylacine. I choose to believe they are still around. But they probably aren't. sad.gif

user posted image

That ^^

Everyone says they're overrated, but I like wolves the best. Thylacines are really cool too, as are lynxes, hawks, etc etc etc.

I used to be obsessed with wolves. I like them, yeah, but my favorite animal of all time might just be the domestic cat. Sharks and big cats are close seconds, though. I love corydoras, too.

Quetzalcoatlus northropi

user posted image

(One of the largest flying animals ... Ever)

Edited by Mtntopview

Kittehs! wub.gif Cats are my favorite.

Owls and "big cats" like the cheetah, lions and leopards tie for second place.

I love all animals. xd.png

Such a difficult question. There are so many I love, especially among reptiles, birds and insects. I go through phases randomly, where I just get obsessed with learning everything there is to know on any given species. I do like ratites quite a bit, they're so dinosaur-like. Ah, and snakes. Black mambas are pretty cool. So are flying lizards. If I absolutely had to choose one, I might go with bees. Bumblebees, specifically.

That ^^

You'll have to change your username to thylacenesong442. wink.gif

Also, I didn't know about the Quetzalcoatlus northropi until right now but I want one. hee.