Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

ferrets yes. they're fuzzy and move like slinkies and are just always adorable. and very skilled with stealing and throwing things.

Cats.

I've loved them since I was a kid, and by cats I mean domestic cats, but all other felines closely follow. I've been told I'm the human embodiment of a cat... a lot, so that might have something to do with it.

I am fascinated by many aphotic benthos organisms:

hagfish (only vertibrate that can tie themselves in knots, their slime is fascinating chemically)

Llamellibrachia pompeii and their cold seep cousins (all female, males are just tiny packets of sperm)

Clownfish (harems + sex change when needed)

angler fish (males fuse to females and wither away, leaving only testicles)

But I like cats. :3

Mostly underwater invertebrates (the tiny krill/plankton/etc in the very depths of the ocean) cos there is so little know about them.

Rats <3 Luff rats. Best little critters evar.

I'm just a massive animal person in general, but I'm hugely biased toward rats (I think this is mostly due to the eight fantastic ratties I own).

Foxes, bats, red wolves, capybaras, hedgehogs, basically everything in the family mustelidae (weasels, ferrets, otters, mink, wolverines, badgers...the like). Horses, dogs, and cats are obviously great as well. Oh, oh, oh. Reptiles.

...I'll stop now.

Edited by OnABadBet

Every reptile, especially snakes; cats, wild and domestic; horses, and every marine animal.

Edited by happyseagull