Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

Cats, preferably black.

I like wolves too

I like most animals, but I dislike dogs. Which is okay I am allergic. can't like what gives you hives. right?

Birds! Birds birds birds, from chicken to swan, from hoatzin to hummingbird. In particular, i love crows - they are so complex and intelligent biggrin.gif

Cats and dolphins

I am not a big reptile fan. except dragons of course, laugh.gif

Sugar Gliders, Brazilian Rainbow Boas, Wild Mustangs. I pretty much love all animals and mammals. Not too hip on the insects though. I still maintain Praying Mantis's are actually aliens.

Tortoises. (I think that's what you call the non-swimming ones? I like all turtles/tortoises anyway, but especially those on land.)

Cats.

Triceratopses.

I also like horses, but I think they're more in a "ohhh how nice to look at!" category, along with dogs, wolves, iguanas and others, not in a "I want them in my life" category.

And I like the animal Waifumania posted, whatever it may be. biggrin.gif

ETA: Oh, the file name says it's a wolverine. Then I guess I like wolverines.

Edited by Confused Cat

Cougars....had one go through the farm a few months ago. Axolotl's are adorable.....I want one. Turtles and tortoises and all sorts of cool reptiles. I saved a baby Leopard Gecko in Petco one day....little bugger had gotten out and was about to dive under the shelves when I caught him and picked him up. The guy that worked there said I saved his life since if he had gotten under the shelving he would have died. Cute little thing.

Falcons, owls, eagles and all kinds of birds of prey. Especially gyrfalcons and saker falcons.

Whales, dolphins and all members of cetaceans. Especially killer whales.

Also fond of spiders and mantis. And BEEs! Why are they disappearing!