Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

There are way way way too many amazing animals out there but American Toads are certainly up on my favorites list.

Also, I never understood why wolves are so popular. :L

Wolves are popular because they combine the adorable familiarity of dogs with the untamed majesty of the wilderness. There's also a lot of cool mythology set around them, and any animal that has the benefit of being associated with fantasy gets an extra amount of epic in my book. smile.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

It just baffles me a bit how there are so many amazing animals out there, yet most people will look at them all and just settle on liking drab-colored fluffy things the best for some reason. It just does not compute. x:

Oh gosh. This, so much.

I think in some cases it's because they find most animals that are too "different" creepy, as an instinct thing. Wolves are social animals and are similar to humans in many ways. I prefer deep-sea critters and arthropods myself, but I don't get along very well with most other human beings.

Also they're pretty well known animals. People can't like giant isopods if they have no idea what they are/what they're like.

Also: that fanventure, eh

I've always loved birds (when I was 4 my Grandma got me a bird feeder), but my favorite animal has to be a bat. Bats are the only flying mammal, so the way their bodies work is fascinating to me, plus the echolocation....they're amazing. They're really cute as well <3 Penguins would definitely be my second favorite smile.gif

im not 100% sure why, but ive been obsessed with koalas for a really long time tongue.gif they r really cute and fuzzy and dangerous but mainly cute and fuzzy lol but yeah KOALAS ROCK YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All KINDS of cats (domestic and non domestic) and many varieties of tropical birds. <3

Pufferfish are pretty sweet, especially those little pea puffers they sell at aquarium stores.

And baby seals, of course. smile.gif

I love all animals, and I do mean all. Bugs and fish and mammals and reptiles, haha. But my favorite would have to be the horse. Beautiful, graceful creatures. Horses have the power to touch your heart and see a gentler, more nature-found side of yourself.

^^" Well to be honest, I love reptiles! (what a surprise xd.png) Especially chameleons, iguanas and monitor lizards. Can't help it *^-^*

Also I cannot resist sheep.. *-* I really like their eyes. ehehehe

Edited by Belisar

for me its a tie between a cat or a dog and my favorite mythical creature of course is the dragon. i have tons of dragon stuff in my room

Lynx and snow leopards. I used to have some shed snow leopard fur from the zoo; that was really cool.

I love both dogs and cats as far as pets go.

And I also like horses, bunnies, arctic foxes...I just like animals.

LLAMAS. When I lived in Ecuador, I couldn't get over the fact that there were llamas all over the place smile.gif

Snakes and frogs, with a large leaning toward snakes. I just love them. They can be SO cute, but so deadly. I have 3 pet corn snakes and, oddly, they are very tame and I just love them to death. laugh.gif