Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

Mine is a moth! xd.png Yeah, I know. I also like owls and cats though.

Just any moth, or a specific one? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Luna Moths!

I would have to say dragons or foxes, depending on if fantasy animals are counted or on my mood at the time of inquiry.

ughhh.. this is a difficult question. Probably either wolves, cats (Big, small, and domestic!) and jackals.

DRAGONS

Failing that: Emporeor/Fairy Penguins (fairy), Tigers, Wolves(especially Artic), Dolphins, Eagles and cats in general. And anything really wierd or highly adapted to it's enviroment. biggrin.gif

EDIT: And Ravens, I agree with Nydia wink.gif

Edited by dracopenguin

Dogs, I love most animals but dog still remains at the top of my list. I only have 1 dog rite now she isnt too bright but she makes up for it in the cute and sweet department. She actually has a talent that was not trained into her she somehow just knows when i am about to have a seizure, she will come and bother me and not let up tell i go lay down she will then come lay with me and will not leave my side until i am ok and tell her i am feeling better

After dogs id say birds, rabbits and horses then alpaca

My favorite animal is the grasshopper. I'm completely obsessed with them. Those long legs. And that jumping. And how they blend into their surroundings perfectly so you don't see them, and then when you walk by them they fly out of the grass like a fighter jet on steroids and ambush your face, then dive into a different part of the grass only to repeat the cycle? Amazing.

Yeah, as you probably guessed that's a lie. If you can't figure out which animal I'm actually obsessed with, look at my username. If you still can't figure it out, check my usertitle. If you still can't figure it out, check my signature. If you STILL can't figure it out, I can't help you. :P

Edited by AngelKitty

I'm stuck between cats and dogs. If I didn't have such horrible allergies, maybe a dog for the sake of companionship. No offence to cat lovers of course! I'd like a bigger dog one to train to keep me safe at home for the most part and one that can either sleep at the foot of my bed or on top next to me if it's not too huge. I seem a bit cliche. XP

I like velvet worms.

I'm serious! They can lay eggs, give live birth, or BOTH! They're considered between worms and arthropods, and yet they have placentas! They even boast a social structure with communities! And yet, they're mysterious. They have such low population densities that it's hard to find them at all, and what we have found have rendered many species critically endangered, likely extinct, or endangered.

Dogs, I love most animals but dog still remains at the top of my list. I only have 1 dog rite now she isnt too bright but she makes up for it in the cute and sweet department. She actually has a talent that was not trained into her she somehow just knows when i am about to have a seizure, she will come and bother me and not let up tell i go lay down she will then come lay with me and will not leave my side until i am ok and tell her i am feeling better

After dogs id say birds, rabbits and horses then alpaca

Your dog sounds really great! I'd read that sometimes, dogs, cats, and horses can sense seizure activity like that, but I've never actually encountered someone who'd had that experience! What a good buddy.

Wolves, dogs, I'm begining to like cat's more... (Thanks to my little puss..)

I have a pet dog called Arrow, he's a lovable Springer <3 Always up for hugs.

I like cats too. smile.gif Here's my Pandora. wub.gif

Aw, what a cutie! Looks like she's got herself a great "cat-spot" there, too! biggrin.gif