Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

I somehow forgot to include this, but I freaking love sharks. I wouldn't want to encounter one while having a swim in the ocean, but they're simply majestic creatures. Dangerous beauty once again. Orca/killer whales also. I adore the black and white pattern they have.

Do dragons count? xd.png I love reptiles, birds of prey and cats. I haven't really focused on one species for a long time though.

I know I've probably posted here before buuuut rolleyes.gif

Arctic fox all the way. I plan on owning one as well as getting an arctic fox tattooed behind my left ear in white ink.

I really like dogs, but white pompom puppies are the best!

Pretty much any species of theropod dinosaur, excluding abelisaurids besides Carnotaurus.

...None of you follow, do you? blink.gif

...Jeez I feel like such a nerd.

Favorite animal is tough to pin down...

Overall, I'd probably have to say horses.

Cats...big cats, small cats...any sort of cat is so fascinating to me.

I also like kangaroos a lot smile.gif

Horses, dear, and goats are my favorite animals. I just think they're so beautiful, and well-treated horses and goats have such nice and interesting personalities. c: (I've never owned a deer, so I don't know about them. Not even sure if owning a deer is legal. xd.png)

I like dogs a lot. Used to be obsessed with cats but now I'm more of a dog person. I own a dog, my desktop wallpaper is a set of dog pictures, and when I'm sad I google cute dogs.