Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

My top 5:

5. Dolphins

4. Cats

3. Quetzals

2. Horses

1. Wolves

Rabbits. I have three as pets, and they are the best things that ever happened to me. They're small and cute and they have such personality!

Second favorite is the pallas cat. I've always felt close to them spiritually, and they are so expressive. They're funny, too. The ones at the Bronx Zoo have figured out how to scare little kids, apparently.

Third favorite is the betta fish! Any kind, though crowntails and halfmoons are beautiful. They are such funny little fishies. I had a yellow one that was super friendly and adorable. uvu

Snow leopards are my fourth favorite. You wouldn't think so considering they are my main kintype. Considering that you'd think they'd be my first favorite! I have memories of being one in a past life (accessed them through meditation and dreams).

Cats are probably still the number one favorite.

But geckos and snakes of all kinds are climbing up the ladder pretty quickly.

There are a lot of animals that I love, but my favorite has to be the Tiger.

I love all cats and reptiles. Specially lizards, lions, jaguars and snakes. Least favorites must be dogs and mosquitoes.

Edited by Xorath

I seriously love all animals. I can't handle spiders and tarantulas and bugs much but other than that reptiles are fine. My favorite is probably Wolves. I collect them.

for me it is foxes, hands down. I am so in love with they're slim looks and how stupidly cute they can be sometimes

for me it is foxes, hands down. I am so in love with they're slim looks and how stupidly cute they can be sometimes

Years ago I worked at a place kind of on the outskirts of town where they hadn't built much more than industrial businesses and building. One morning we were watching a pair of foxes in the back lot tossing around a Styrofoam cup or something. It was cute watching them toss it in the air and play with it like it was a ball. Kind of like a cat tossing things and swatting things around.

Wolves. *points to username*

Killer whales all the way.

Honorable Mentions are wild dogs (wolves, foxes, New Guinea Singing Dogs, and African Wild Dogs are my fave canids), other cetaceans (bottlenose dolphins, Commerson's Dolphins, and Pacific White-Sided Dolphins are my faves there), reptiles (Eastern Indigo Snake is my fave reptile), corvids (crows and ravens), and parrots (galah cockatoos and African Greys).

Favourite animal. Right here. biggrin.gif

user posted image

If we are talking at a species, genus, or family level... Corvids definitely are way up there, and sugar gliders.

Horses. Hands down. Love, love, love them. So muscular, elegant and graceful.

I've spent most of my life riding horses, and the rest I've just wasted.

Uh, kinda hard to answer, I don't really have a favourite animal. For a long time snow leopards have been on the top, then dogs and horses, but I really actually like all of them. I am fascinated with everything living, their anatomy, life habits etc., and I could watch and study them anyday. When it comes to handling animals though, dogs and horses are the best to me, followed closely by snakes and rats. I wish to get myself a python soon, as well as a new tarantula happy.gif

Mines got to be a wolf, I don't even know why. I think it's because of the friendliness towards their own pack, yet the danger they are to others biggrin.gif