Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

Felines (cats, lions, tigers, leopards, jaguar)

Big birds (hawks, golden eagles, falcons, owls, kite bird)

Other favourites:

Horses

Rabbits

Deer

Wolves

Dogs

Foxes

And maybe Raccoon

They're AWESOME! wub.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

I thought I posted in this thread a long time ago, but there's no dot on the icon, so I guess I didn't. lol

I LOVE horses, They're a big part of my life. wub.gif I also like wolves, big dogs, birds of prey, giraffes, deer, and other stuff that I squee over. Capybaras are amazin'.

Edited for code fail. And again for spelling fail.

Edited by Dimar

My fav animal by would have to be the red fox (user name kinda gave it away lol, watever).

Other favorites would have to be wolves & tigers.

Mythology wise though, it would have to be werewolves; wait, do those count since they're technically humans. After werewolves though, ide have to say hellhounds. On another note, i bet u all know about Cerberus, the 3 headed hellhound that guards the gates of hell, but there is also another 2 headed hellhound known as Orthrus (also pernounced Orthros) who was a brother of Cerberus.

Probably the axolotl is my favorite ATM. Bearded dragons are amazing as well. And kittehs. Can't get enough of them fluffballs.

All animals seem to be my favorite, because they're all awesome in some way, but I'm going to have to say a Dolphin. Becasue a Dolphin is a Chuck Norris' steed on land. (in the air of course.)

Brumation stinks. tongue.gif

Bearded dragons brumate, too. WAKE UP, lizard. laugh.gif

I don't have the room or the time or the money. I probably have the patience, though. xd.png

I would have to say aside from domestic animals I like bats a lot they are unique, helpful animals and often get a bad rap because they carry rabies sometimes, I learned a lot about them after I got interested in caving, sadly many of the bats in the U.S are getting sick and dying from White Nose Syndrome in mass numbers, and many caves have actually been closed off to keep it from spreading across the country, it is mostly carried from bat to bat though.

I adore canines, especially the gray wolves. They're such beautiful, yet misunderstood creatures. Among the domestic animals, the German Shepherd and Siberian Husky are my favorite breeds. I also like Chihuahuas and Yorkies.

I also love birds, especially the falcons ad cockatiels. <3

Anomalocaris. I just love them? I was really excited when I saw a fossil of one in real life.

As for non extinct animals, my favorite animals are probably cats.

Birds! I'm one of those people that goes to cities and brings a bunch of bread then lets the birds land on my arms and eat the bread right out of my hand.

Also, I love cats. But so many people love cats.

I Like All Big Cats. But I Love Siberian Huskies And Wolves Too. I Love Sheep And Horses.

I Have Liked Sheep Since I Was A Baby And Have A Collection Of About 30 Plush Toys Of Lambs And Rams.

My favourites, in order are:

sea turtles

guinea pigs

cats

Probably polar bears...

But, coming in a close second are seals.

I just love arctic animals!

Edited by goldL

It's too hard to choose one, but I have to mention crows. They are such smart birds. I especially love watching them play with updrafts. I've had a few close encounters with them, but the most memorable was when I had to rescue a fledgling because it was standing in the middle of a busy road, looking confused. I picked it up and carried it into the woods, where the adult crows were yelling at me to let go of their baby. It was so light - like holding a bundle of thin sticks covered with skin and feathers.