Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

I have so many favorite animals. I'm a major animal lover. In no particular order:

Boomslang, ravens, northern white-faced scops owl, black-backed jackal, secretary bird, maned wolf, ethiopian wolf, flying fox, red-tailed hawk, jaguar, northern saw-whet owl, leopard gecko, nile crocodile, caiman, ball pythons, jumping spiders, bats

There's a bunch of others, too, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. The only animals I don't really like as much are rodents and larger spiders.

Most deep-sea things. There are too many varieties of squid to pick a favorite.

Hey, why does everyone like wolves? Just curious.

*I'm guessing*

In mythological terms, the wolf is the solid foundation on how werewolves were thought of. Plus,wolves have interesting communication towards other pack members. The way they hunt together, live in packs, help the other wolves in their pack, and how they organize their groups can sometimes amaze people. Its not very often that many people can truly understand the relationship between another animal species. Though some animals do the same things (Ex. some gorillas also live in tight groups) wolves can give us the basic information about what team work is about. Wolf packs rarely fight with each other..

I'm still in love with wolves tongue.gif

Most deep-sea things. There are too many varieties of squid to pick a favorite.

Hey, why does everyone like wolves? Just curious.

I think most people like wolves because they can relate to them through dogs.

I totally agree about the deep sea though; the abyss is so awesome and unreal, I wouldn't mind being cramped in a tiny submersible if I could see it for myself.

Stoplight dragonfish, gulper eels, sleeper sharks, and viperfish are my favorites =D Damn trawling and overfishing is putting the hurt on deep sea creatures though... the world would be a much less beautiful place if we lost animals like these.

Okay! So here's how it goes! I'm gonna post my favorite animal first and why its your favorite. Then if you read this, you post yours! Don't break the chain!!! Jk! And don't criticize anybody for their favorite animal either!

Okay! My favorite animal is a Bald Eagle! I like them cause their really Majestic animals! I like how they keep the same mates and nests their entire life! To me their pretty cool! smile.gif

Birds. And of those parakeets, also known as budgies, are my favorite. I had one as a pet before, they are darlings! Also horses, those were my favorite for a long time.

I really like all animals after that. (I should say all vertebrates and crustaceans, no bugs or slugs.) I think the only ones I truly dislike are komodo dragons. They are just so gross that I can't even think about liking them!

Edited by OceanSecrets

I like lizards. These scales feel just fantastic to the touch. So do feathers, but I'm not to fond of getting pooped on from above.

Apart from those, my all time favourite animal is the armadillo.

My favorite animal is a horse. My favorite fantasy animal is a dragon cool.gif

What do you mean, "Fantasy Animal?"

1. Dolphins

2. Dolphins

3. Dolphins

4. Wolves (Especially Arctic)

Edited by Ashywolf