Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

I was wondering -- is it possible to give payment to use the avatars you've already made? And would that count as the "one avatar per person" thing?

I would like to request an avatar at some point, but at the moment I'm unsure what I'd like. tongue.gif

(I'll probably wait until I have some sprites on my dragon request, then ask for that. x3)

Edit: Oh, also, does it have to be Dragcave related? >.>

Edited by Mikki

Beleive each avatar is only for said person that paid them, she's just showing off the work of them in the first post. After all, they were paid for and not really for resale

Beleive each avatar is only for said person that paid them, she's just showing off the work of them in the first post. After all, they were paid for and not really for resale

Mysfytt has allowed people to use others' requests before if they pay eggs for them.

Mysfytt has allowed people to use others' requests before if they pay eggs for them.

Are you sure about that? I don't see why Mysfytt would allow someone to use the avatar that I paid a 2nd gen metallic for... o.0;

Um...that looks so amazing I was wondering. Could I use it too? I would pay two eggs to have that prviledge. Just name your price, (click the first banner in my sig for my scroll)

KrystalShardz - if you pay for it I don't see why not, I'll have a look and PM my breed request.

Back from page 13.

So far, the only request that Mysfytt has allowed to be used by more than one person was the one below, which was originally requested by Shokomon:

user posted image

Mysfytt only allowed this because she herself was planning on using it. KrystalSharz, who had asked if she could use it as well, had to pay for the privilege.

Edited by sheppardkid

If it is a standard in cave dragon, I will consider it, but I'll probably make you pay double what the original person paid, so if you are happy to pay that, fine. It does count as your own request though, so no more for a while till I let 2 per person. If it is someones WIP dragon - not a chance.

So unless it's yours, don't put it in your sig or avatar box.

And yes - this is meant to be a DC forum, and these animation made specifically with use on this forum in mind - so I would prefer there not be any more requests for dragons/creatures from other sites or personal art files.

I hope that clears it up.

That applies to commons only. As always it is up to my discretion who does and doesn't get this.

KrystalSharz I approved because the request was going to be of the same sort of animations, so a reuse seemed fair after payment.

If anyone doesn't like this idea, let me know, and I will rescind KrystalSharz approval to use and repay what has been paid as a lineage trade instead.

Still waiting on TheCompleteAnimorph

I think I have had a good enough break - still waiting on TCA to approve her avatar

but since it has been a while

Requests open

could i request another sometime?

i ordered a male assassino from steam but i am getting a little antsy waiting

no - still one per person - going to b that way for at least a year - so deal with the antsy xd.png.

xd.png - yeah sux - but dems da rules.

Like it says on the front page - I'm a female dog when it comes to sticking to the rules, and the only way to bribe me out of the 'one per' rule or to 'jump' the que is a CB metallic - which I know isn't gonna happen so the rules stay for all.

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: JOTB

Which Dragon: Male Harvest

What do you want it doing (be specific): Would a walk cycle be possible? Just walking forward?

Any Text? (font): No thanks

Background (can also be animated): None/white

Border y/n: n

Payment: I can breed you a 2nd gen royal blue from my CB female gold, if you're still looking and don't mind weird names. :)

Thanks! I love your stuff.

Edited by JOTB

egg sounds good, since it's your own sprite, no need to ask the permission either.

request approved

xd.png - since you are on the - need to ask list, can i assume that I have editing rites for this thread for any other of your sprites?

HI GUYS sorry for not responding, I was in Europe with no internet access. I totally love the avatar and it's exactly what I wanted, thanks a bunch. I'll get right on breeding you your payment.

I wish I had waited to request my avatar and there's no way I'd could catch a cb metal with my connection xd.png (I don't suppose you'd take a 2g?) *looks hopeful*

dunno, some I have asked that as payment anyway.

I made the 'get a free pass egg' impossible for a reason, so no one could ask for a second.

Yes I'm a mean son of a .... but there are just so many that want one from me, I like to play fair and let them have the chance of asking instead of tying up time doing one for others who have already got one.

Gonna have to say no, sorry Aislein. You are just going to have to be patient. I should open second requests next year, may be as early as January.

I thought as much but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask xd.png

Gonna have to say no, sorry Aislein. You are just going to have to be patient. I should open second requests next year, may be as early as January.

Ohhh, if you open before the 26th, I might ask for one on my birthday xd.png