Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

I think it would be really nice if you made a bunch and added them to the library as a way of giving back <3

Conundrum...

OK almost finished your animation Ismaeldeath - don't panic.

I have a different sort of issue.

I have decided to make blinking faces of the dragons, this one was gifted to Blood for a kindness shown to me.

user posted image

DO NOT USE THIS IT IS Bloodonmyfangs.

My issue is this.

If I add these to my request board as 'option B' Do I still charge an egg?

They are drawn from scratch so have work involved - but only the once. If someone else wants, a dragon that has already been done, like an albino, I can't remake it because it is the same pose and there are limited things I can do to make it individualized, unlike the fully animated ones.

or, do I do a whole heap and gift them to the site to add to the avatar library?

be honest please.

There are no words to describe how awesome that is... ohmy.gif

It probably took a lot of work to make those, I'm sure, but since they can't be personalized all that much, maybe charge a common or uncommon? I guess it really depends on wether you think they deserve pay or not. Sorry, that probably wasn't very helpful...

no, the comments were helpful. And I think I will be making a heap of the allowed sprites and donating them, it was my original thought and why the conundrum, but it seems the best way for it to work out. Personalized ones are still pay and owned by the person though, but this way everyone gets a new pretty.

Thats great!

Everyone could have a wider range of choosing a Site-Avatar. While we have a little selection it isn't really that much for the masses of users that use the forum. So every new Avatar helps with that.

And I like them very much.

Oh I can wait Mysfytt. I know that drawing and animating is a lot of work. Plus you have other projects going and a RL. So take your time^^

PS: What happened to the usage list in the first post? Even the 'Request an Avatar' box seems cut off? huh.gif

no still working on Ismaeldeaths cottontop request.

hopefully if I pull my finger out I'll have it done tonight.

fixed the front page - must have wrecked it when i added the last finished request in the top.

luckily I have the whole thing saved isn't it xd.png

yay - Ismaieldeath - how's this?

user posted image

(do you wanna see the free ones on the front page or have me just email TJ when I'm done?)

Edited by Mysfytt

Oh I love it^^

I'll breed right away.

I would like them on the front page and in the original avatar collection. But whatever works is good^^

yes open

might do them as a surprise - don't want them confused with the paid for ones.

done 3 so far - look for them in the av section I'll send them to TJ in a few weeks

i would like an avatar

Forum Name:

Which Dragon: Turpentine

What do you want it doing (be specific): flying left,stopping to hover,than flying left

Any Text? (font): no

Background (can also be animated): a stormy sky(not raining,possibly with lightning)

Border y/n: no

Edited by invi

Invi, that dragon is just lines atm, and isn't in-cave so you probably don't have permission.

invi: Turpentine request approved

No In productions unless it is at the completed stage and is your own work.

*wakes from deep city sleep*

huh?.....oh...oh yeh!!!!

that's so awesome,thanks!!!!

but how do i get it as an avatar

Edited by invi

*wakes from deep city sleep*

huh?.....oh...oh yeh!!!!

that's so awesome,thanks!!!!

but how do i get it as an avatar

invi you just right click on it, save it to your computer, then using something like http://tinypic.com upload it - it will give the coding for direct layout look for coding ending with jpg, copy that coding.

Then go to My Controls under Personal Profile click Edit Avatar Settings and paste the code in the box, and the click Update Avatar biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

invi you just right click on it, save it to your computer, then using something like http://tinypic.com upload it - it will give the coding for direct layout look for coding ending with jpg, copy that coding.

Then go to My Controls under Personal Profile click Edit Avatar Settings and paste the code in the box, and the click Update Avatar biggrin.gif

You don't even have to go through Tinypic. There's an option to upload images straight from your computer.

xd.png - check your Pm mail box invi - I have messaged you my request.

requests be open

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Raichuluxray

Which Dragon: My request: Backfrill. user posted image Yes, I got permit to use it, ages ago.

What do you want it doing (be specific): Breathing, swishing it's tail, and if possible, jumping up to roar, and bringing it's frill up.

Any Text? (font): Nope

Background (can also be animated): On a cliffside, of a hot day

Border y/n: Sure, use black

Payment: Whatever you want from my scroll. (Click the raichu in myy sig)

(And the rules said to put "With a mustache" in my form wink.gif)

not sure where you read the mustache bit - but request approved.

Going away for a week next Tuesday so may not start it until i get back.

I think that's from UmbreWulf's thread xd.png

EDIT: Just checked; it's rule 4 there tongue.gif

Edited by PieMaster

xd.png - Ah - that explains it, I see an umbrewolf av there.

My rules are similar, but not Umberwolf has added their own flair to them. At least she read one set of rules before requesting I suppose, even if it was not mine. xd.png.