Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

Hi kali - yep, I have stuff going on all over the joint xd.png

raichuluxray: how did what get there?

Hmm, well, until I ever think I've got a worthy enough egg, and a good idea for a request, I'll be back. cool.gif

oh i would like to ask; you said there is a no list and a yes list for the kind of dragons you can animate. on the front I have no clue what the big list means. and is the nebula dragon on the yes list or the no list?

It's on the yes but needs to ask spriter before animating list. The first list is yes automatically, the second is yes but need to ask the spriters first, the third is not allowed.

No problem! *Goes back to lurking for 2 per person update*

Is the list open? Reading the random posts above got me confused and I would love an animation tongue.gif

sorry guys - I went away for a week, so no I haven't started the backfrills - if you can put a link to the thread so i don't have to hunt for it that would be great playdoh.

requests still closed until i get that one done.

Thank you for your patience.

thanks - i'll try and start it soon, brain is being lazy.

I have made a number of blinking avatars (blinkers) - but TJ will most likely hold off adding them until i have the whole lot done. done about 1/3 I think

Have done nothing at all since I came back from my trip - soooo need to pull my finger out.

hey - i hope it was worth the wait

user posted image

fixed a glitch

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: skullete-thetamer_1

Which Dragon: blue nebula please

What do you want it doing (be specific): flying in > direction

Any Text? (font): yes please. "believe"

Background (can also be animated): it is night but it is a moon in the background

Border y/n: no

Payment: you can look at my scroll if there is anything you want. but i might have pretty lousy stuff

Requests are still closed unless Mysfytt says otherwise, or when the requester has approved of the end product wink.gif

Always late to the party...

I have been thread stalking here for a while, gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. ^^

So, this is where all those stunning animated dragons come from. biggrin.gif *sinks back into the corner with the other thread-stalkers*

i can't guarantee it won't grow up before you get in Mia, and I don't like taking pre-payments usually.

I think Raichuluxray may be away - if she hasn't replied in a week I will open the requests up then. For now closed so i get a break xd.png

What kinds of eggs do you take?